Why does Any Forums seem to hate this man? What did he even do?

Why does Any Forums seem to hate this man? What did he even do?

Attached: 3WIhM2MhtJJ0FvOepfPUqaQFLpo.jpg (500x751, 21.75K)

Mike Stoklasa owes me sex

Attached: 1652651232671.webm (700x672, 2.62M)

I'll answer your question, OP: I personally hate him because I don't even know who he is and I've seen his ugly ass posted a MILLION times on Any Forums even though I don't know who he is. Don't bother replying because I'm filtering the thread.

Based E-Celeb Cancer Denier user.

Not exactly sure why RLM keeps paying people to post in here after that whole unsavory Max Landis debacle.

His reviews of the prequels are quite bad, and his praise (albeit with some reservations) of The Force Awakens makes it worse.

he tell the truth, and we are in denial.

They’ve actually gone too far this time. Yes, I’m an autist. But their dishonestly, their blatant lying, it’s made my blood boil. I genuinely hate them after this. How dare you stare at me and lie? I know where their studio is. It would be like a 5 hour drive, but it would be worth it just to see Mike’s lying little face crumpled and ruined after I fucking beat it to a pulp with a baseball bat, fucking begging on his knees pissing himself and admitting that the sequels were a fucking disaster, that JJ sucks, that he was fucking wrong and the whole endeavour has been a soulless hollow piece of shit worse than the prequels. That’s what I want. The little “I’m an apathetic alcoholic!” act to just fade away under threat of death, under my wrath, and for him to finally be fucking honest for once in his tiny pathetic life. Tears in his eyes as he realises this is what it came to to admit his pathetic online legacy was a farce. I’d fucking beat the fuck out of him for everything he did. I’m literally in tears writing this, the thought is so cathartic. I’d just pummel and pummel, screaming at him for what he did, for keeping up the fucking lie. And bloodied and broken he’d admit it, he’d admit the prequels were good, he fucking would. I’d lay down in the exhaustion, emotionally drained, and we would cry and embrace. The wound would be healed. But he would have to be harmed to the point of destruction first. And I’d fuck up Jay merely for his smug pseudo intellectual manner, his boring insistence on obscure horror shit nobody cares about. I’d wail about how he isn’t interesting, insightful or clever as I smashed his fucking ribs with a hammer, how wrong he had got life, how desperately wrong he has perceived it all in his nihilistic little box. And Rich...Rich would get possibly the most honest beating of all: the beating of a man who simply needs to be beaten.

>NOT GAYS
>POE AND FINN SHOULD HAVE HAD BUTTSEX
>THE ROCKETEER SHOULD BE A BLACK WOMAN
>BORAT 2 IS HILARIOUS MAKING FUN OF DUMB REDNECKS
but anons STILL try and pretend he’s secretly redpilled even though he literally despises every one of you for posting on a nazi incel website

Easy, sailor. Easy.

Is he wrong?

I bet you're fun at parties.

All that over differing tastes in film? You tell me.

Based, give em one for me user.

Attached: 1396611966473.gif (223x256, 2.08M)

I'm in the middle of the same process. Wish I wasn't socially retarded and got more pussy while still relatively handsome.

kek this pasta never get old.

He got old

Mikebros........

According to Any Forums contrarians, he's simultaneously a talentless hack and the most powerful man in hollywood.

The prequels sucked.

Ah, Any Forums's SJW argument.