That was a fucking bloodbath

That was a fucking bloodbath

Attached: 3B9AFC84-B35F-4620-9A88-FC6978263914.png (712x602, 624.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hepXepuefEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BOOBA

mommy

Yep, that charity donation part was fire. Watching 2 pretty woman fighting each other is kinda hot desu

She pledged it.

Attached: N3wZEjOJUG249250--PRiVATE-WtFnZb-Drive_Angry_2011__1080p_BDRip_x265_10bit_AC3_51_-_JBENT_TAoE_8_1.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

How the fuck is Amber actually going to pay Johnny? There is no way she's worth that much money.

is this Heards fav film?

Attached: (JamieR)__Pledge(1).jpg (700x533, 401.94K)

tomorrow is going to be explosive. amber thinks she's doing great and she's not even close to cracking but she will when she does all the due respect Fairfax county isn't going to nullify her seethe.

He'll ruin her.

She'll have to resort to OnlyFans.

qrd? I was at the gym

No you werent

Amber was btfo so hard it makes the wait worth it.

Umm yeah I was fat faggot.

link to clip?

amberxblacked unironically

I actually was there and didn't see you, bub. Quit pulling an Amber Heard on us and tell the truth for once

qrd? I was getting my dick sucked by some hot chick

Prostitution and/or a series of humiliating speeches/tours in which 80% of the speaking fees go to Depp.
Or she becomes Elons personal assisstant/maid/girlfriend for life

>fall asleep
>get pictures of you taken and sent to people
this unironically seems like abuse

Attached: sleep.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

qrd? I was blowing a chick

he looks comfy here

That wasn't a chick, that was Bob.

This guy's lying, I'm a half decent looking man and I'm the one who blew him.

>literally chilling on his own tropical island paradise
>comfy
>takes an afternoon nap because what else is there to do on vacation
>OMG HE'S A MONSTER
fuck this bitch

Remember the relevant part today, Elon Musk got outed as a fucking mega simp

qrd? i was getting my ass eaten

how women always get out of sticky situations
GLAK GLAK GLAK GLAK GLAK

qrd? i was watering my couch

Is Johnny actually winning now or are you retards just exaggerating again

Attached: Mortdecai_2015_1.jpg (1200x500, 50.06K)

some ice and foundation will buff that right out

Don't you understand, this ageing man falling asleep in the sun is clearly a threat!

Why did Amber think people would believe that Johnny beat her up wearing big chunky metal rings? Her face would be destroyed.

elon? more like simplon

Clear up a few things for our slower anons.
>why is the girl lawyer doing the lawyering
Optics, it wouldn't look good on all the media clips if it was the ancient litigation master up there destroying herd, he will be saved for closing to slam that nail in the coffin of this mess.
>why are they asking about the donations instead of getting into the actual case
Opening cross examination in a case like this is all about establishing character. Prosecution has already managed to establish some pretty good evidence that amber never actually donated money to abused women and literal dying children and instead pocketed it for herself, which not only manages to tarnish her character but also her testimony.

This is all with only a couple hours of cross examination, the blood hasn't even begun to flow yet.

Attached: 1646295138182.jpg (440x534, 21K)

jannies i'd like to file these memes under BODY-STAYVUN-WATTS tier memes to be allowed on Any Forums

Not really new information

Your honor, the rum is always gone!

I noticed her PR team is getting better though. They're spamming r-ddit with accusations that anti-Heard side is full of bots.

Attached: projecting.jpg (1613x662, 371.74K)

This is a domestic abuse victim. According to Amber heard you just need to ice it for 30 min and a dab of makeup to perfectly conceal it

And tranny anons able to confirm the power or makeup?

Attached: ccelebrities20831792-0-image-a-2_1573408791298.jpg (655x415, 38.99K)

Amber’s going to explode when they ask her about the poop, isn’t she?

He spent the day masturbating to tiktok and he’s wiped his mind from shame.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hepXepuefEE

she's got 3 holes & 2 hands. she'll get it.

Johnny already won by destroying Amber's reputation. But yeah, he could win the trial by making Amber's statement irrelevant.

Unlike Heards cunt after australia.

ambers hilarious
>fuck johnny
>fuck my lawyers
>fuck elon
>fuck my sister
>fuck those charities
>fuck this question

The whole last hour Amber got painted as a woman who steals from Children and Abused women. She pledged 7 million to a hospital and all she donated was 500k from Elon Musk in her name to get some pussy

He married then divorced the same woman twice. Tells you all you need to know about Elon

The cross examination started today and it was an absolute slaughter. Depp's legal team had a whole week to fine tune their series of questions to the point that Heard's defense couldn't object for like 20 minutes straight. Heard lost her temper multiple times, explained how to do cocaine, and admitted to being an unreliable witness because she uses the term Pledge and Donate interchangeably.

sooooooo fucking hotttt

Camille, goddess of thunder

Underrated

He also has like 13 kids with that woman.

nappers we won