Best “retard humor” comedians?

Best “retard humor” comedians?

Attached: 6F8A7BFB-A442-478D-8E6D-96EE68093EB5.jpg (924x697, 50.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652734910736.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HaoNDdjiy6c&list=PLxO5FGiscy6mPDMlUUgDLPjlv7lTZ2IsO&index=1&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not pic related right?

nobody's ever gonna top him
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652734910736.webm
thank god for cum town

Oneyplays (especially Chris, Corey and Zach)
Not even joking, being 100% honest, they do retard humor but they're not cynical bitches like Cum Town etc.
Yeah you do cocaine and have depression? I don't care.

I don't really know what you mean but I think you might like Brian Posehn and Shane Gills based on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HaoNDdjiy6c&list=PLxO5FGiscy6mPDMlUUgDLPjlv7lTZ2IsO&index=1&t=0s

Jim Norton, he had a tranny shit on his chest

No its retard humor not retard doing humor

Steve Little from Eastbound and Down, hands down

AIDAN GILLEN

Attached: MARFDONALDS.png (1194x669, 971.29K)

Norm MacDonald
>haha I bet you thought he was gonna tell a hilarious joke but he told a retarded one, funniest shit I've ever seen

Norm is a genius because the least funny part of his joke is the punchline

lol did Nick fuck your girlfriend? Nice butthurt

Gillis used to push the boundaries but has calmed down since reaching his current level of fame, his counterpart still goes hard tho. Shoutout Matt McCusker.

Cumtown is legit tho.

the amount of cringe is remarkable

children can consent as early as they know the word

the average cumtown poster everyone

Billy McCusker and Spud

you mean "the average fatgross fuckskidsias poster everyone"

Norm isn't funny
>t. Patrick S. Tomlinson - "Do have fun."

>Has been a comedian for over 15 years
>Has never had more than 30 minutes of material
>Literally just an opener until recently
>Will probably die from a heart attack before he ever makes a special
>Comedians all now want to be Nick Mullen

bring on the edgiest "dark comedy" appreciator and he still would absolutely be revolted at pedo jokes which aren't just taking jabs at the pedo. hypocrites

>hi im johnny knoxville,and this is be gay with retard
>captains log start date 2826 on our quest to the gamma quadrant we still have not found a girlfriend
cumtown is untouchable. this shit is just not matched these days. bits are gay racist jackass and india.

Would anyone like to buy some MARFCoin?

When I was young an oven was something you made COOKIES in, and they did HWAT with HWHO???

>Yeah you do cocaine and have depression? I don't care.
absolutely, 100% certified, grade A, premium based

do i Need to be a zoomer to get cumtown. its so unfunny

Honestly cum town? Yeah it's kino

Idk why Nick wants to do stand-up because it's what he's weakest at. His twitter, troll blogs and podcast have always been funnier. It's just that five years ago he found out he could make good money off it.

>son I'm going to take you to a parade, there's gonna be a lotta black bastards there.....I need to know if you'll be the savior, the savior of the broken. One day a white man is going to rise up and put an end to the knockout game once and for all

It's for irony-laden millennials, zoom zooms wouldn't even get half the jokes.

who is that person on the left? they look mediterranean as fuck!

wish the full version of this clip was still on YouTube.

you have to be a little girl appreciator to fully get cuntown

Attached: 0e7ee5aa7770f8aa1ab1711412cc4dd76ecb278fe6c04b5573250ddc283a9886.jpg (900x1200, 82.7K)

>It's for irony-laden millennials
guess i just prefer lads like chris morris

come on bam

nah I like it and i’m 56, stavros is annoying though. But it stopped being funny like 2 years ago.

he's a product of the 2000s when standup was considered the ultimate comedic art form instead of just a way of babysitting drunk retards

Literally anything he could do would be better than standup, standup is outdated dogshit comedy intended for normalfags and it sucks. Every comedian who takes standup seriously is utterly unfunny on and off the stage.

hey Jack, none of the 4 jobs you're working on busy right now?

other good ones are Jeff Goldblum hosting Family Feud, doing a survey on if eating dog meat makes the pussy taste better and Jim the DeLorean Toyota car salesman from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin constantly getting raped.

there’s no way Jack is under 60