What exactly did she do wrong for God to punish her like that?

What exactly did she do wrong for God to punish her like that?

Attached: 1652239054299.jpg (900x1080, 795K)

She was innocent, that's the point.

Attached: 1621257621880.webm (1790x1080, 2.97M)

>tortures, terrorizes and destroys your devout family, leaving you alone to surely die in the wilderness
>lmao it was just a test bro you we're supposed to succumb to evil influence when I seemingly abandoned you. Damn dude I guess you're condemned to eternal damnation in the pit of hell
YWHW is autistic

Shes paying for her fathers/mothers sins.

another 200 reply thread where braindead cultists repeat "mysterious ways" in various forms of bullshit

God isn't real chud

She queefed in church

because god is a gay jewish fairytale from 2000+ years ago

Why does god punish me?

there was no god, they were hallucinating

Blasphemy and lack of faith

no god only satan

Starred in this reddit movie

>by committing more sins as a witch

the 200IQ theory is that David Eggers doesn't actually understand how to tell a story at all and his career is a massive accident.

Women who didn't deserve it.

Attached: 1625796116081.webm (1080x448, 2.83M)

She didn't do anything wrong. It was literally the old gypsie's fault. That vengeful cunt fucked her over.

He literally admited it himself in one of his Northman interviews. He claimed that he doesn't know how to structure a story or make a film entertaining. It just isn't his style apparently. He even said it with a smile, kek. I don't hate his movies but ge comes of as a deliberately "weird for the saje of weird"-esque pretentious faggot.

Movies you like are reddit movies, mr reddit.

>tfw God punishes you by not giving Anya sistergf

Attached: Tearful crying Apu.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

You mean....apart from pledging her soul to satan?

indeed.
he reminds me of an arthouse wes anderson.
and if northman wouldnt have alot of people telling this faggot that he has to make it more accessible it wouldnt even have made 10 million.

Attached: 826477505eeb1905523ebf9ecba699de.jpg (300x183, 18.89K)

>tfw older sister

Attached: 1587981963106.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Because God has an IQ > ∞ he knows a WOMAN would fall for the devil, so he punishes her in advance

thats the whole point you retard
yeah she was a kinda shitty person i guess but she didn't DESERVE to go to hell
it was a curse

I definitely see that in The Witch and The Lighthouse.

Is your point that she has a weaker will than Job?
Because I agree. She gave into the temptation of the devil's dick, and she should be burned as a witch for it.

It's a shame because he obvipusly has a very keen visual eye. His movies look and feel very distinct. It's his "artsy" self indulgence that ruins it. Like the "sinister" farting and other random rambling monologues in The Lighthouse. Or the really random editing in the second half. It felt like I was suddenly watching a Ben Wheatley film. I was only engaged when Dafoe and Patinson were just talking about themselves.

This chick really can't act

She wasn't punished, she was tested and she failed.

Yeah, I agree. I don't understand why everyine is fawning over her. She's like the new J. Law. Except J.Law can actually act when put in the hands of a good director.

I would have loved another 10-15 minutes build up at the beginning, setting the scene of life in the town to compare with the desertion in the forest

the whole movie itself could've been 20mins+ longer t b h