10 HOURS

These guys really think 10 hours of autistic nit-picking qualifies as meaningful criticism

I didn’t even like the movie, but holy shit

Attached: 5A97EEAE-105A-45CF-BC81-BF337A361582.jpg (1284x917, 620.62K)

>NO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SIT IN DISCORD FOR A FEW HOURS ON THE WEEKEND TO SHOOT THE SHIT OVER NEW MOVIES WHILE GETTING +$5,0000 IN DONATIONS

Attached: 07f.png (886x886, 88.71K)

I hate capeshit with the intensity of a thousand suns. Treating this slop as if it's serious cinema worthy of analysis is the equivalent of digging of your great artist and writer ancestors and raping their brittle skeleton

This, they're living comfy

WHY DIDN'T THE CHARACTER DO X INSTEAD OF Y?????

shooting the shit implies this is like some casual hobby for them, but they get angry like full on moral outrage over dumb shit in these movies

>iron man civil war and infinity war are good movies
>please take me seriously

It's not autistic if the movie has a bunch of shitty things happening and they go scene by scene describing all the shit.

Literally every critique Mauler has about anything

>why did the character take 0.3 seconds to react instead of 0.1 seconds?

They enjoy what they do, which makes it more enjoyable to listen to. You're just butthurt that they shat on your favorite movie.

>newfag discovers longman and his crew of furries

>autists defend this

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-091012_YouTube.jpg (1079x1737, 600.11K)

why do you care so much? Just block their channels and do something with your life retard

That's pretty autistic. A good critic could summarize why a movie doesn't work without going scene by scene for hours and asking why characters don't follow his standard of logical behaviour

>butthurt that they shat on your favorite movie.
Lol the irony:

>A good critic

doesn't exist

>Film is 2 hours
>They go through every single moment of the film
>5+ panellists meaning there's a variety of viewpoints on every moment
>Add intros and outros
>Add superchats/talking with the chat
>Add random off-kilter discussions
Yeah it's long but I don't know what you were expecting. If you don't like it don't watch it, seems like MovieBob is probably more your speed anyway.

Moviebob is that way, sir.

Mauler is just Moviebob with different politics

Liking The Joker is one of their worst opinions.

>5+ panellists meaning there's a variety of viewpoints on every moment
Except they all parrot the same opinions every time

I don't get how artists defend this ugly whore either.

The fun of Movie Bob is that every 1 in 100 reviews will be inexplicably competent and the rest are cringe kino. Mauler is just like some generic ass suburban engineer, bitching generically.

That's really only true insofar as capeshit. But my point still stands, they usually have different issues with the same scene. They wouldn't be so popular if it was just 5 people saying the exact same thing about every scene.

5+ hours of
>and, by the way, it has to be said, we would be remiss in our duties not to mention this, how convenient is it that the magical dimension between universes has oxygen for our heroes to breathe
If that’s not autism I don’t know what is

I've recently learnt that people leave shit like this on as background noise. I hate anyone under the age of 40 so much it's unreal.

>t. listens to "the news"

This is every D-list youtube "movie reviewer"
I only know this because I've had to hide most of them to keep my recommended from being clogged with trash

>The fun of Movie Bob is that every 1 in 100 reviews will be inexplicably competent
His really that good reviews of Spider-Man 1 & 2 are top tier desu

oh, this is what she was talking about in that tweet
she really does live rent free in a lot of people's heads

>+$5,0000
How do they split that?