Kino 'za

UKbros do you prefer Dom's or Papa J's to enhance your kino?

Paki shop pizza can suck a fuck

Attached: 319924280.jpg (2400x1351, 323.19K)

They both somehow end up disappointing.
I prefer the combos you can buy at Sainsburys

Asda create your own cucks all other supermarkets

Do bongs eat hot wings or is that just an American thing?

that pizza looks fucking grim

Hot wings are offered from most takeaway places here now

Dominos is literally a once a year type of takeaway. It's great when you haven't had it in months but if you have it frequently it tastes disgusting

>Dominos started charging for delivery
LMAO never ordering there again

>Dom's or Papa J's
wow I hate British people now, thanks

This. Either that or I go to a local. I haven't had Papa John's in years but fuck Dominos.

step aside, brit bros

Attached: cago za.webm (800x800, 1.28M)

Those supermarket create you own pizzas, the crust is like a fucking biscuit, absolute dogshit.

Dunno where you got yours from but I couldn't disagree more. Is it possible that you're just fucking retarded and can't work an oven?

Both are shit. Pomodoro Rosso is the pinacle of pizza takeaway. Their cheese and tomato base has got some layered melting effect in the mouth. Even many of the gourmet Egyptian or Persian restaurants do better pizzas, but these have to be gourmet restaurants and not your local pakistanni chippy. That doesnt take a genius to know to avoid.

dominos but the real redpill is just stocking your freezer with a months worth of store bought for a fraction of the price

doms any day
jog on poshcunt

Bro that pizza looks like shit. Idk if bongs do this, but you gotta ask for your pizza “well done” so it gets nice and crispy instead of soggy and shitty.

Deep dish is a disgrace. That’s way too much cheese. There’s no nuance or care put into it, just mass quantity

why dont they give me a blue box?

I'm from Naples, Italy but a British Citizen. They're both sewage waste but if I have to pick I will pick dominos. Actually you know what, the latest pie they released with all the veggies isn't bad

Attached: 2202-PIZ-Grilled-Vegi-Pesto.jpg (970x285, 215.17K)

Give me a Meateor any day
t. Future fat fuck

Based

Papa J's is gross, and Domino's isn't much better.

My local, family-owned pizza shop is top-tier.

Papa Johns

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 117.8K)

When i visited Naples i had pizza that was folded over and deep fried. I can not recall what it was called but it was ok

Here in murica I'd get Doms but it is never good

honestly I kinda prefer my local indian, they call it a ‘3-D’ pizza for some stupida fucking reason, its just cheese and tomato with tons of donner kebab and a little bit of chicken kebab, bell peppers, onions and drizzled in kebab sauce. kinda gives me a chubby thinking about it, nice and crisp base too

>OMG PIZZA
name a more Reddit foo.

Attached: 5B905A44-2595-43F6-A7E7-7F35B53F882B.jpg (225x225, 7.28K)

Papa Johns because the garlic butter sauce thing is like crack

your moms pussy

Perfect Pizza was my favourite, then Papa John's bought them out and made them shit. Fuck Papa John's and Domino's

Attached: beady.jpg (535x401, 54.8K)

Sounds based. Are you from Scotland? This sounds like a Glasgow thing.

I still to this day every Friday hand make my own pizza from scratch and watch a movie. Hard to find non pozzed shit nowadays though, but the pizza is still amazing.

bacon

Domino's, but I don't get it that often cause it's proper fucking junk food. I only get it when I've got nothing else and I just want to stuff my face this evening
I do like the tomato sauce on them though, not sure why