Creator Clash

You may not like these people but you can't say it didn't make for an highly entertaining television event. Who was your favorite fight and who are you hoping they do in Creator Clash 2?

Attached: creatorclash.jpg (1280x720, 190.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GULmqkFLcY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Dr. guy, did he fight? haven't seen any video of him beating the shit out of anyone

I went to the event in person, it was pretty fun. most of the matches were super uneven though. I met sam hyde's orbiters there, they were pretty cool dudes

He absolutely destroyed iddubz. One of the most disappointing fights of the night

Has Creator Clash 2 been confirmed already? Honestly enjoyed it more than I thought I would

He literally and figuratively cucked iddubz

Attached: 21-32-15-1652646965103.jpg (1690x2048, 541.27K)

Good thing. Promotes fitness, sparks drama, gives people catharsis. Wish they didn't pussy out on Hyde, however.

Oh n-

Attached: 1652566504336.webm (824x465, 1.99M)

>I'll try running away, that's a good trick.

literally boomer vs zoomer the fight

Wait, that was him? guy looked big compared to Icuckz

How can somebody be this bad at fighting? Even without training you'd think he'd be guarding a lot more.

absolute murder. did he even train for a fight at all? I feel like some of the people there didn't actually do much training and only joined the event for the publicity

Justaminx vs Haley was kino

Anything that has anyone from offline tv is an instant skip for me.

poor girl
didnt stand a chance against the spousal abuse resistant ir*sh mostrosity

For me, it was Matt getting absolutely obliterated in 20 seconds. You did good Matt!

They couldn't have picked a better opening fight

Where can I watch the highlights?

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE SAVE ME RYAN MAGEE

>What if I walk forward with my hands down? It’s so crazy it just might work.

>got made fun of for his hair before the fight
>channeled his dead dog and girlfriend during the fight
powerful

Attached: 1652615803822.jpg (1440x1274, 179.65K)

The hobbits fighting was hilarious. They literally looked like kids

Attached: 21-28-13-1652637503615.png (1254x697, 1.12M)

I'm a big super mega head so Matt's ruining followed by Ryan's great fight was really great in my book. also the female fight was surprisingly great as well as the Michael Reeves beat down
not disappointing at all. Doc guy had previous training. Dubbz gave a great show all things considered

I didn't watch it because I only knew who Idubbbz and Epic Meal Time were. I can get behind this ridiculously low IQ form of entertainment where "famous" people embarrass the shit out of themselves though.

Just YouTube creator clash

I honestly have zero clue who any of these faggots are.
I watch television and film.
>television event
It's a sport event with internet celebrities, neither of which are related to television or film.
You wanna talk about sports take it to or if you wanna suck e-celeb cock then take it to .

I want to see dad in a real fight. He was ferocious. Didn't even break a sweat.

i've seen plenty of videos of michael reeves, but i never imagined he was that short

come to think of it, i've pretty much only seen him in videos with asians, i guess that explains it

he seemed extremely eager to fight someone, and seeing as he took it dead seriously i expect him to do some more

what the fuck is the point of these fights if 100% of the times the bulkier person wins without fail? There was not a single fight with a surprising outcome any retard who doesn't know shit about boxing could have accurately predicted how it all went down.

for the funsies you autistic midwit

Did justaminx fight? That's all I care about. Wanna see those 2 fridges go at it.

he went goblin mode

The whole point of it was to be the test case for starting a Youtube boxing scene. It seems that it was successful in that, so very likely to happen again by my estimation.

it was kino and exceeded my expectations

youtu.be/GULmqkFLcY0