Halo

Any predictions for the last episode of the premiere season?

>Will we finally arrive at the fucking Halo?
>Will something happen?
>Will Master Chief get his heart broken or will love prevail?
>Will the filler character on Tattooine become relevant?

So many questions, I can't wait!

Attached: halo.s01e08.1080p.web.h264-cakes[eztv.re]_0002.jpg (1920x960, 231.95K)

did Cortana watch them fuck? any nudity?

fuck and suck dlc when

Cortana knows and sees all!
I also love how she has developed her own independent motifs now. Makes her really deep.

Attached: cringe first part.webm (1280x640, 1.86M)

>nothing happens
>character shows up in the final minutes
>tease for next season where "we promise something happens for real this time"
>no one really cares, but they watch it regardless because they're retards

Attached: cringe second part.webm (1280x640, 2.72M)

The worst for me was honestly when she woke up next to him. It felt so incredibly out of place. It is so blatantly obvious that the makers have no vibe whatsoever for the source material.

So deep

The focus on Cortana's face is long. So long it's uncomfortable

Attached: 1.webm (1280x640, 1.6M)

>on the last episode of Halo Master Chief got a girlfriend and had sex

can't make this up

Attached: 1626321644163.jpg (479x355, 18.18K)

And That's A Good Thing™

Attached: IGN.jpg (640x807, 64.82K)

What did they mean by this?

I too would like to know what was the intention...

My hope is that this Halo is actually a portal to another universe/timeline, mostly everybody involved in this season is fired, and we get actually got stuff on the second.

She's obviously fighting back tears

I only played Halo at a friends house back when I was a kid but isn't Chief's whole thing that he doesn't take off his mask? Is this anything like the games?

Attached: 1652648597583.jpg (539x622, 56.35K)

>Any predictions for the last episode of the premiere season

Cancellation

There's no salvaging this dumpster fire. Let it die.

This would have been funnier and truer to the character if it was John distance-crushing on some girl and become unable to speak around her because he'd be acting emotionally like a 10 year old. Which he is, fundamentally.

There are some good things about it, it's just the main script is completely fucked.

>just
That's a big thing, if you ask me; If you fuck up your script, everything else crumbles

kill kwan plsssssss

They spent too much of their budget on the CGI effects and want the audience to appreciate it

It's not his whole thing but it's an important part of his characterization because he's the viewpoint character and it makes it easier for players to engage with the setting/character

Stuff like outfit design can stay I mean. There is also minor stuff like some notLinda scenes that are alright; I imagine such scenes were written by someone else.

>"KWAAAAAAN!"

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 8.02K)