The great debate

The great debate..

Attached: 58a4e4c5f9640b01ccd3bef3a8db977d.jpg (400x306, 28.97K)

Fire crotch or slav cunny...gee, I wonder which one I should pick.

Mila >> Donna > Jackie >>>>> Laura

Jackie and it’s really not even close

Lolol I just realized that Jackie dated every single available man in the group. What a skank.

Right easily. Also That 70s Show sucked and I could never bring myself to watch a full episode.

The one that's not a space jew

later jackie (hyde bf era) > early donna > early jackie > later donna

Jackie. Even though she's written as a bitch, she at least is self aware about it. Donna does fucked up things to Eric constantly, then plays the victim to avoid consequences.

right easy

I'm a total sucker for redheads.

It's Eric's fault for being a beta. Women are children and do not have agency, and therefore, should not be allowed to vote.

It really is tough because Donna didn't age as well as Jackie through the seasons but I think I still gotta go Donna, love red headed chicks and them titties are sweet.

My answer's Donna but god Damn I bet it'd be soo worth it to spitroast Jackie

Why not both?

Um.
I'll take the one that doesn't have the body of a 9 year old and face of a 40 year old.

Attached: Mila_Kunis_2018_(cropped_2).jpg (459x677, 151.48K)

Both if I can have them for a bit, but I would rather neither long term

Asian women really do age the best

Donna's mom is the correct answer

i'll take big booba

Jackie because I have a thing for petite high-maintenance princess types

>that episode where some kids stare at boobies

Attached: donna-that-70s-show-10718581-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 480.32K)

Which is hairiest, Donna has to be hairy as fuck especially belly and nipples. I choose Donna.

>Donna's father has black hair and her mother is blonde.

Hmm.....

Red haired genes are recessive. People who don't have red hair can carry them.

They should just have sex with each other (illegally)

I think at one point they call donna “the hottest girl in point place” which I found pretty strange. She’s not even the hottest girl in the friend group. Like they must have miscast donna. Laura was not ugly or anything but she definitely wasn’t the 10/10 they acted like she was.

Jackie, she actually is loyal for her man and she can fix your car

It changes episode to episode. Sometimes she’s supposed to be the above-average but kinda dorky and masculine girl (which is why her dating Eric makes sense), other times she’s made out to be this 10/10 smokeshow that every male fantasizes about. I just chalk it up to different writers.

Jackie was more gullible and dumb, but Donna was hotter

Why does it matter if she's loyal if you're constantly hanging out with all the other guys who have been all up in her guts

Counterpoint: Donna can beat the shit out of you and then sit her big red hairy pussy on your face and piss in your mouth.

I’m not a low-T molestation victim like you, so I prefer to dominate the woman

ok jack murphy lmfao

Donna was too tall, too pale... So Jackie it is.

Can you please keep saying this to every single gross fetish user on this board that you come across?