Character is wearing an LGBT pin throughout much of the movie

>character is wearing an LGBT pin throughout much of the movie
>it's nowhere to be found on her in her final scenes

What a great redemption arc :)

Attached: america-chavez-mcu-1647441292940.jpg (1920x1080, 138.98K)

Anyone else sick and tired of LGBTQ shit?

Any sane person and anyone with half a brain is

I'm gay and FUCK YES.

Lmao did they really put the gay black brown tranny flag pin in the film?

Yes, with the pink, blue, white, black and brown and everything

When I saw her name, I assumed she was from some amerindian tribe out in the untamed wilderness of mexico, and thought that was interesting. But no, she was born in LA. What a cringe LARP. It's like someone in New England naming their kid Æthelred or something.

Attached: 1651666351142.jpg (250x232, 6.27K)

I named my cock Ceolwulf and beat it on the reg.

Kek. The first time I saw that flag was outside a church - yes, church - near my local college campus, and I said "what is that shit? Blacks and browns are sexualities now?" America is a looney tune factory.

>pride pin
>confirms need for a pride movement
>confirms homophobia in her universe, potentially many universes
>lesbian couple is only shown for few seconds before being brutally murdered
>later strange tells girl who "accidentally" murdered them that her powers only help her and that this was the right thing to do

how does he keep getting away with it

Attached: shalom.jpg (500x208, 26.23K)

based

Not even a "everything is woke!!!!" type of person and yes I am fucking sick of it. Same with black people in EVERYTHING. I think they're just trolling us at this point

its not at all like that you stupid cracker

Wasn't America Chavez born in an alternate dimension from two moms?

I literally just sucked off a guy in a truck stop bathroom and even I hate it

Recently saw her tiktoks she an annoying attention whore

dude,you barely can see that small pin
are you losers really angry about this?

>its not at all like that you stupid cracker

Attached: 1651181440184.png (227x222, 17.88K)

What a cunt. I knew I hated her beyond being ugly.

>dude,you barely can see that small pin
>are you losers really angry about this?

Attached: 1652728831349.jpg (555x587, 64.51K)

As a DCfag who has gone to every pride parade for years; I'm fucking sick of the trans shit. They're bigots pure and simple, I have and will support the gay/lesbian community, but all the fucking coattail riders can suck my fat cock (m)

Yes, the political pandering that goes on today is such creatively bankrupt shit. I miss when movies would be meaningfully controversial, the closest we had to that recently was The Joker movie. Even old Soviet and Nazi era movies , which all were literally state funded propaganda, were more interesting films than the absolute shit we are being shovelled right now from twitter hall monitor types in Hollywood. Even totalitarian states who executed people for not agreeing with their policies had better films come out of them

I'm the campest fucking fag you'll ever meet and I'm sick of it- and I'm sick of being assumed by normeis to be one of these LGBTQIAXYZ freaks too

Didn't see the movie because the character has lesbian parents who aren't in an abusive relationship. Every fucking LGBT person turns into a total schizo by 25 if they haven't already. All the pleasant ones I've ever met were late teens.