He won

He won.

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-154208_Twitter.jpg (1080x1784, 822.02K)

>Alec Guiness rolling in his grave.

ill never forgive the faggot boomer and genx who abused him and the rest of the prequel cast. hes a sweet guy and we love him for being part of our childhood

haydenbros
we're back

Attached: 1652324937514.jpg (342x342, 55.5K)

Just wait till Disney buys the rights to digitally recreate him just to have Old Ben lose out to a black woman on some Disney+ show

It's not his fault. It's the script he had to work with.

he never deserved any of the hate he got, he always seemed like a genuinely nice and humble guy

Thats when Walt Disney will be awakened from his cryogenic slumber like Wolfenstein but Waltenstein

I was something like 12 when ep2 came out, my brother was 1 year younger
we always liked him and played as him and obiwan
then years later I find out there are grown man who raged about it
lmao

Attached: 1538990512958.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

He was fantastic in RotS and I don't care what some obese 40 year old manchild has to say about it

Attached: anakin.webm (1274x1080, 1.5M)

Why is he so hot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68.09K)

The prequels will never be good or canon

>The only female character I liked that did shit was that asan girl in Boba
Why is this?

Anyone who goes after the actor because they don't like the character is a fuckwit. I don't get that way of thinking. Can't these people distinguish film from reality?

I think what they will do instead is dump tons of money into lobbying for legislation that will put the likenesses of deceased actors into the public domain.

Yellow fever, though as a fellow sufferer I would agree

relentless

>doesn't care about nigger
>cares about his white son
based

pure pottery

george's material is so dogshit fucking hell just look at natalie portman in those movies she's walking across eggshells during the entire movie trying not to make it sound shit, its like a high school play write. Hayden did good with what shit material he had to work with especially in Ep 2, there's no way you can make the "I hate sand" thing sound natural.

Based. I'm excited to see him as Vader.

>STILL crying about 'I don't like sand'
I don't get it

Too bad he picked the wrong girl

Attached: 1615643390744.jpg (817x979, 64.24K)

just an example, desu hayden carried anakin either way

Can't wait for his suicide when all the people hate Kenobi for being a bait and switch to show off their new negress inquisitor

She was a good friend.