Russian Cinemas Are Showing Pirated Movies Downloaded From Torrents

Holy based.

torrentfreak.com/russian-cinemas-are-showing-pirated-movies-downloaded-from-torrents-220502/

Attached: russia.jpg (933x334, 55.87K)

I wonder what quality they're getting. You think they're showing camrips? kek

They werent before?

if you're in a country that doesn't have a prior agreement to respect each others copyright laws then what's the problem?

the article mentions the batman so I'm assuming they got the high quality rips from public trackers

A true third world country lmao

Mcdonalds pulled out definitely too. It's fucking crazy that the cabal can literally cancel a country by flipping a switch. This is what globalization was all about. Making every country in the world dependent on others. The moment a country refuses to bow to the NWO, they cancel it.

another quality 500kb bitrate yify theatre experience

10/10 A 10/10 V

yify saves the day again

very unlike the Russians

Holy fucking BASED

Russia "legalized" piracy because of the Ukraine thing. Hollywood refuses to release new and upcoming movies in russia until this is all over so russians have been pirating even more lately

b-b-based

Attached: images-1119.jpg (685x300, 25.81K)

>heh they even don't pay for their propaganda

>goes to kinoplex
>YIFY rip
>loaded up on VLC player
based russians

>NOOOOOOOOOOO you FINNA can’t do that y’all ! We canceled Russian folks because Putin is…le bad

Attached: F739382A-CBA6-45B1-B527-A10176D1DF75.gif (320x180, 771.11K)

a yify rip would be unintelligble on a movie screen

>cheap tickets
>vodka fountain drinks
sounds nice

americunt movies only?

they should add a preroll before every americunt movie about the dangers of globohomo, transfaggotry, anti christian themes etc...

better yet, censor anything anti christian

Attached: cheeky bastard.webm (640x480, 291.55K)

Nice. If I had money I would buy a house with space for a big ass film room and I would play pirated shit for my family and friends.so basically the same thing

>gets hailed as a hero despite holding all of Ukraine's male citizens 18-60 hostage in the country against their will and violating their basic human rights

Zelenskyy caused the deaths of these men, the blood is also on his hands. He's a murderer.

Attached: volodymyr-zelenskyy.jpg (500x500, 35.61K)

>XMB
I miss it

>7 bucks to watch a camera rip
do they really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Respect women's autonomy chud
Yes, men need to be sent off to die in wars (here's why that's a good thing)

>at the kinoplex enjoying a flick
>a dark figure arises in the center screen and walks across on his way to go piss

Attached: 1526505924688.jpg (385x385, 23.93K)

except they do, THOUGH

A jewish man would never be evil, user

My neighborhood kino does this too. Basically the movies are free if you just buy a beer.

location ?

While that sounds like a nice jab at Hollywood, it's also a push in the other direction for the rest of us: trade agreements will eventually include legislation that punishes piracy as hard as it can be made.
Get ready and brace for impact, lads

I thought they were already doing that.

>trade agreements will eventually include legislation that punishes piracy as hard as it can be made.
what do you mean

Yeah, but think of how many young male African immigrants that Ukraine will be able to take in to replenish its male population once all this is over. Everyone's a winner.

I hope Zelenskyy gets killed in this war but it won't happen because he's hiding in his bunker surrounded by armed guards like a pussy. If he's going to hold men hostage against their will and force them to fight then he should fight too.