Powerful

Attached: 1652703120282.jpg (1920x1920, 246.37K)

and sperm

We LITERALLY JUST had a +300 reply thread filled with misogyny and Any Forumstier crybabies whining about feminism. Do we really need another one so soon?

I imagine a room full of women writers standing up and clapping furiously as one of them comes up with this line.

What we need is for you and your ilk to die, painfully and while begging for mercy.

ywnbaw

retards don't understand this line proves sex magic is real and the elites know about it and know how to use it and taunt your ignorance of it.

kek, so my hispanic sisters hated the movie because America had two mothers lmao.

Why do Gen-Zs care so much about shitty "gotcha" one liners?

Because they get a lot of upvotes on social media.
Twitter's confined character limit has formed the way for public debates and argumentation for many zoomers.

Attached: tv BTFO.jpg (640x472, 40.98K)

>that's what every mother does
>men are not involved in the creation of children
>at all
>it's magic
Thanks Hollywood.

Attached: let that sink in.jpg (1280x720, 202.9K)

Funny how fathers weren't even mentioned in the whole abortion trial outrage recently. Last I heard they're at least 50% involved in the creation of the children.

Women do not "make children"
Women and men do not control their heart beats. They do not control how tall they are or how tall their children are. How beautiful they are. How agile they are.
These are decided by higher powers. God.

Attached: green.jpg (308x291, 19.97K)

Attached: christfags.jpg (767x1080, 288.23K)

You could have stopped this
You only had to listen
RON PAUL 2012
AUDIT THE FED
GOLD STANDARD NOW

Attached: ron paul.jpg (1200x1500, 237.97K)

does that make abortion necromancy

>Biological processes aren't magic.

gamers absolutely btfo

No, abortions are blood rituals where a mother sacrifices her child to syphon its life force to extent their own lives.

Attached: 1645559471986.jpg (600x833, 75.01K)

eyaculation and vaginal discharges are trully magic processes that we should valorate in all their glory.

doesnt necromancy include blood magic