Imagine drinking like nic cage did in leaving las vegas. Impossible

Imagine drinking like nic cage did in leaving las vegas. Impossible.
Also, what a great movie, I watch it on my television all the time.

Attached: 222536_1347579.png.1500x946_q95_crop-smart_upscale.png (1500x946, 1.57M)

>Impossible.
It's my reality.

Attached: 1618713745903-0.jpg (1295x1600, 616.67K)

Well lads, I have had quite a bit to drink but I am losing grasp if reality which means my tolerance has gone down. Not bad.

Time to drink in celebration

Of course.

WHAT A LIFE

being sober is boring.

Attached: dahmer-passed-out-in-germany.jpg (1000x686, 272.77K)

I know I'm trying to stop drinking and I spent a weekend just thinking about how fucking bored I was

quads confirm the boredom

Based Dahmerposter

After one night of heavy drinking I get terrible headaches so no I can't imagine maintaining that for months.

Haha, that would be wild. Imagine getting addicted to drugs that you do, not to have fun, but to lock yourself in your room for every second while you aren’t at work.

Attached: 5ECFE3C6-CD98-4AB8-8EDA-AA37F1339D47.jpg (2000x1333, 269.95K)

binge drinking is just fun as fuck but it obliterates what little dopamine i have left so I can't do it as often unfortunately.

I can't do it anymore I don't even get drunk at this point

alcoholism is hell. i'm not even an active alcoholic anymore and only binge once a month for a day or two, but it's still hell every time

might have fucked up this time
>drinking all saturday (like from before noon)
>barely remember anything past ~6pm when I went out for a bit to get some fresh air for a bit
>wake up sunday having fucked up my shoulder somehow at some point
>no idea how or whether I actually fell over injuring it or I passed out and slept awkwardly on it
>stumbling around in pain and good arm is out of action as a result and will need to take the next few days off work

really hoping its nothing serious and just muscular and will heal without having to have it looked at

and since I'm not at work and likely wont be tomorrow, guess what I'm passing my day doing?
and

Attached: 1651414081028.png (200x200, 49.69K)

i fucked up the nerves in my one foot for a good 6 months by passing out drunk in a weird position. good luck brother.

Hydrate before bed
Vitamin B50/Advil in the morning
Hydrate again

Attached: 1540952210697.png (746x757, 409.34K)

I'm retiring from the druk life, I need a multi year break. I'm hanging up the glass, cheers lads

WHAT A LIFE