I can't unsee this

I can't unsee this

Attached: miketouhou.png (672x397, 331.89K)

Yeah, first thing I thought when I saw them was
>why are they in touhou cosplay?

Now that they have that shitshow out of the way could they review something normal?

Is that a boy or a girl? I can never tell with this guys characters.

that... was the joke sweetie

BLAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Untitled.png (1853x857, 1.78M)

>leaves massive pauses inbetween his boring incoherent rambling summarising the plot
>rich tries to give his opinion
>STOP FUCKING TALKING OVER ME
someone unironically needs to beat the shit out of mike

Attached: eohgrvqw1rz81[1].jpg (1280x1019, 163.33K)

Unironically what I said when I saw him

I didn't bother watching the review. Why are they dressed up like that?

>Rich is one of the most popular RLM personalities
>he would have never been able to navigate being an e-celeb on his own
>literally just putting Rich in front of a trailer and having him laugh at it will net nearly 1 million views on its own
>constantly is making insightful analysis
>is just an underpaid employee of RLM, and doesn't get the respect he deserves while being treated as an idiot lackey

They never address it, but implied that the show is such a mockery they are dressed up as clowns/vampires

oh don’t get me wrong, I despise rich too, but mikes obvious feeling of superiority to him makes me hate mike more.

They should have gone all the way and dressed up as team (9).

Attached: Team (9).jpg (800x520, 119.34K)

Mike says he is done with Star Trek and is now a hardcore touhou fan. Next re:view will be of Imperishable Night.

This thread again?
*yawn*

Their numbers must be shit if they are paying people to post in here. Failed e-celebs are cancer, user.

Attached: 1607017607809.jpg (1196x846, 141.94K)

How are the NFTs going Paul?

Do you always get this triggered by obvious comedy moments in a comedy video?

as good as the podcast is going I see

t. Rich

>"I still don't get what Eirin's plan was."
>"They explained it perfectly: She sealed the moon away from Earth by putting in a pot so people from the evil moon civilization can't come to Earth and steal back Princess Kaguya who was exiled to earth for drinking a immortality potion."
>"Yeah, but, how? And aren't they already not on Earth by being in Gensokyo?"
>"I've explained this already. Gensokyo is still on earth, just sealed away by human sages to deal with the remaining Youkai. Or maybe it was Yukari trying to create a nature reserve, who the fuck knows? Point being: They are on earth."
>"But then how did they steal the moon and bring it to Gensokyo to hide Gensokyo from the people living on the moon?"
>"...Mike, Zun literally wrote this game while drunk. Why do you expect logic? Just enjoy the references to earlier Touhou games and dodge the bullets."
>"Bu-"
>"REMEMBER LOTUS EATER!"

About as well as the RLM gaming channel that was SO popular.

Know of any good rapists or wife-killers I can have on as guests?

Wait, you actually give a shit about their reviews? I thought the whole schtick was to simply tell you if movie = good or bad, then dress like trannies, babble inanely for an hour while talking/mumbling over each other, throw in fart noises, groans, whines, screams, and now blood so that their audience of hordes of 13 year olds shits themselves laughing?