Hollywood Backup Thread

>number 1 Any Forums event of 2022
>rare look into what happens behind the scenes of famous block buster movies, red carpets, and actor discussions
>full of memes, great characters, plot twists, and movie making discussions

>Any Forums-tranny mod decides tv fans cannot discuss this or discuss any of the movies they have starred in
>anons think this is ok

FUCK THAT. GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

Attached: Johnny-Depp-Blow.jpg (555x258, 24.29K)

janny will obliterate this thread like he obliterated his penis during transitioning

The mods are actual fucking cunts. If you make a ruling that this isn’t allowed but that is allowed, then fucking BE CONSISTENT about it and LET US ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE RULING IS so that we know where to post.

Attached: mods are gods.jpg (2497x1187, 388.73K)

>This article citing the timeframe when I filed for a restraining order from my ex-husband has nothing to do with my ex-husband

eek

without a doubt. he has been banning me every 2 days. but this all started when I just wanted to talk about one of amber heard's movies. like I wasn't even referencing the trial and he was so butthurt he banned me

>Your honor, my client may have accused her previous husband of being an abuser, but only because she wanted to make it about her, not him

Attached: file.png (455x505, 281.55K)

she keeps staring at the jury, clearly trying to manipulate them

clearly she is signalling to me that is now ready to settle down and birth me many children

Every thing she says makes me look forward her cross-examination that much more.
If you say so many lies, you're bound to contradict yourself later. I wonder if she herself realizes that.

They only have like 25 hours, if she tells 700000 lies they'll run out of time before they can finish, very tactical

Amber Heard is a great actress. I cant believe she hasn't played a victim before. She was born for this role

Hope she gets like a white mom role in the future

She's currently playing her greatest role ever, she should be thankful.

Seeing the human capacity for bullshit and deceit on display so strongly is unironically nauseating. If there weren't people like Amber, we'd have colonized the fucking solar system by now.

Attached: 1557094281777.gif (350x281, 1.94M)

NARROWLY SURVIVED IT

MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE

Attached: 1560030383466.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

>mountains of evidence we had so much evidence all that evidence
So where is it? Does Amber think that saying it enough times will make it true?

oh look it’s a self superior redditor making retarded claims

>NARROWLY SURVIVED IT

>Worst apparent injury suffered: one slight bruise-ish looking thing on the cheek.

QRD? Was Depp supposed to get BTFO today? I only saw the pics and phone calls rn

>you're a fucking baby don't run away from me I didn't punch you I was just hitting you!
damn... I can't believe near death abuse victims are so feisty! she's so brave bros...

Daily reminder that modcucks are governed by a conservative alt-right Qanon chud from America called RapeApe. If you hate 4chans culture recently you only have him and the rest of the tucker carlson consuming morons to blame

Cross examination when?

wednesday

>NARROWLY SURVIVED

She unironically deserves to get ambushed by women who are actual real abuse survivors and not phonies, and get beat up by them to a pulp.

Nothing happened except for bad acting and maximum reach copium in regards to some of the evidence.
>Yes, I said I hit him, but it was a metaphor

Both sides have their own allotted time, it's not shared. Depp's side still has like 25 hours

Why didnt they submit any of these contracts into evidence?

did you consider the fact that Depp fed his dog weed

I heard he told her he's sorry and that he loves her
He's a fucking monster I tell ya

weed is a harmless drug my mom used to give weed to my cats and they were fine

HOLY SHIT THIS PINT IS HUUUGE

Attached: megapint.png (1159x655, 1.48M)