Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-092720_YouTube.jpg (983x936, 325.13K)

>depress wages and increase housing costs with migrants
>people don't have children
>import more migrants to compensate for falling birth rates

Attached: 1658011636548.png (484x505, 129.35K)

>we're so happy to not have kids
That's a cope. Why don't they just kill themselves now if they don't want their bloodlines to continue? This is worse than incelsism, at least they WANT to fuck and possibly have offspring, even if they can't.

You've got to be mentally ill to think this.

sound like cope
nothing stops people living is first world from having kids but it means sacrifying comfort and free times wich most don't want to

It does, but it's not about not being able to afford kids. People have lived in poverty throughout most of history. It's just that in farm work, kids were free labor. Now they're just a financial burden, and you don't even need them for pensions, so why have them?

It's impossible to raise kids in this country now, but there's nothing stopping Canadians from setting up a passive income source in Canada and then moving to a cheaper and saner country to raise children.

my boss in my last job has 10 kids

Late stage hedonism

Attached: 1655402191006.gif (377x388, 548.57K)

egyptian women looks like that ??!?!?

>debt goblins
kek

There's no point for the poor to have kids if these kids can't work full time at the age of 12. I say abolish mandatory schooling and decrease minimum age to enter workforce if you want more people having children.

Why the fuck are they so hostile to this imaginary child which they seem to think would steal all their money, instead of being adults who set limits to spending and don't spoil their kids rotten?

Attached: hmm.jpg (440x243, 22.37K)

Are we really reacting to youtube comments now?

imagine referring to children as "debt goblins"
imagine having a vasectomy
imagine deluding yourself into thinking wealth encourages having more kids when every stat will tell you it's the opposite
stupid spoiled soyboy shitter, I wonder how much money he spent on funkopops and how much times he spent on playing switch

summer is here

Yes

I find all my opinions and knowledge from there.

>we're so happy not to have kids
yeah until he's in his 40's and gets hit with a realization that he wasted his fucking life on reddit and consooming shit and now he's gonna get old and die alone

not anymore bro. they are arab naow

Is he from the cult of retard jews? Whatsitcalled? I'm worried about Israel, it's like a literal idiocracy. High IQ jews don't breed, low IQ jews have 15 kids

It's for the best, can you imagine the physical and mental damage people like this would do to a child?

It would grow up watching nothing but Marvel capeshit and eat nothing but candy and plastic-wrapped pre-processed fructose corn syrup shit because those retards are so scared of being adults that they never learned a single useful skill or any kind of self-discipline in their lives.

Imbecile

Attached: TahaHussein.jpg (486x630, 35.31K)

yes, Europeasants are absolute reatards