Is covid over in your country?

Is covid over in your country?

Attached: 1606803102939.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

It has been over since the war started.

who?

Yeah, it's officially been over for a long time. But hell, this is Sweden, where you barely even knew that it began. People never wore masks, were never locked down, never restricted in any way basically. Summer of 2020 was the best summer of my life.

nobody cares anymore
it really was just a flu

No, they're discussing another round of restrictions for autumn. I really don't get it

Attached: ......png (239x302, 65.45K)

I think the media is trying to revive the threat, this time with the "kids are dying" narrative.

Its coming back now that tourist season is over and there is no more money to be made off of letting the serfs out so better to just lock them up again

Here in geany you still have to wear masks in public transport and go into quarantine for a week if you get corona.

Lauterbach? I stopped reading news ages ago. Are they planning on getting a vaccine mandate again?

it doesn't work, now the big threat is the climate

No, but you'll probably have to wear the mask again in inside spaces. There will be compulsory testing (only this time you gotta pay yourself). Elderly are reccomended a fifth shot. Some more stuff, idk, I don't really wanna know

>fifth shot
kek, these people are insane. I didn't even take the third one.

this is what they're pushing now.
climate is generally a tougher sell because it's less immediate and emotionally engaging.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (890x810, 293.46K)

Yeah, it kind disappeared one day

When covid was still the main topic in the german mind some people were upset that ukranians now have to huddle together in a shelter while they aren't fully vaccinated against covid yet. It was pure horror for them and they were angry at russia for this.

lol no it's still being milked

It just starting again boys, new infections are through the ROOF!
Get ready for another covid winter, this is forever covid
this is forever covid
this is forever covid
this is forever covid

Yeah, kinda.

There are more pressing concerns out there, then some virus with negligible chance to kill you

obviously but germans were upset about that. I found that disturbing and funny.

>S'pore

Attached: 60708112.png (500x337, 187.03K)

They stopped talking about it and moved on to the new happening, so yes.