Hispanic character

>Hispanic character
>They inject a bunch of Spanish words into their sentences even though they otherwise speak perfect English
Why is this stereotype so prevalent? Does it actually happen in real life as well? It's only Spanish speakers as well, imagine if I started injecting Norwegian words into my English.

Attached: mpv-shot0104.jpg (1920x1080, 441.18K)

Hispanix and Latixers would screech and cry about the characters being "whitewashed" if they weren't constantly dropping some "Ese's" and "Hermano's".

>Why is this stereotype so prevalent?
Because Hollywood is extremely removed from the real world

>Does it actually happen in real life as well? It's only Spanish speakers as well, imagine if I started injecting Norwegian words into my English.

No, most Hispanics here speak either English fluently (2/3rds) or speak little to none (1/3rd). It'd be more realistic if they just portrayed them with accents. The only time I've ever heard other Mexicans throw in random Spanish words is when they don't know the English word because there isn't a direct equivalent, like quinceañera

I use russian slurs when playing games fith English speakers.

I actually heard it was a way for Hollywood Jews to have really bad swearing in shows without getting as many complaints from soccer moms.

I watched a few films with Hispanic characters in it and usually they suddenly start speaking in Spanish when they're mad or freaking out.

Cabrón isn’t reallt bad swearing, it’s the equivalent to asshole or something. Not a big deal

I'm obviously not referring to that specific example alone, cabrón.

is pendejo the Latinx go-to insult?

yeah, remember that Latino in call of duty vanguard?
the whole game is fucking cringe but that guy just did it
every other sentence he said was in spanish, nobody does that ever

>latinx

Attached: soy homme.png (600x687, 36.55K)

>When we are in Marseille, you will have the opportunity to suck my baguette, mon cœur

Attached: the-boys-recap-1.jpg (620x420, 113.77K)

>>latinx

Attached: 1603509850417.png (490x586, 84.11K)

Attached: france vs america.png (841x1208, 1.36M)

>>>latinx

Attached: annoyed soyjak tagme-821.jpg (378x378, 36.03K)

Latino

Attached: mexican-chad-tequila.jpg (886x1014, 125.12K)

An epic soy duel is brewing

>Canadixn

Attached: chinese supremacy.png (800x534, 124.05K)

>An epic soy duel is brewing

Attached: 3soyjaks open mouth soy soyboy soyjak tagme trio-659.png (968x832, 218.6K)

dude are you a some kind of masochist
how can you watch this
why

TWD died after 4th season max, but honestly only 1st and a quarter of 2nd were good

I lost interest during season 1.

Attached: marcus.jpg (250x250, 22.6K)