Are muslims super insecure in your cunt?

Yeah in India lower caste converted muslims seethe at High caste MENA ancestry muslims for not being Orthodox enough

Attached: E--_2t-VEAIRHlQ.jpg (1638x2048, 558.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news18.com/news/movies/kareena-kapoor-khan-on-criticism-around-taimur-jehangirs-names-unfathomable-why-somebody-would-troll-children-4186118.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never met a muslim.

Lucky lad

i dont get it what is that pic about what are they saying

Lmao I wonder what goes through bollywood celeb minds when they post this stuff. They have to know the seethe that's incoming right? There's enough precedent.

Look at her name

Kill these threads

Attached: file.png (1638x2048, 137.36K)

She's a Muslim actress when ever some Muslim bollywood actor/actress visits some Hindu shrine or festival low caste gutter cleaning converts seethe, comments are basically "Halima baji noooo!" Type

Attached: 217683400_967169357467076_8633404037528520332_n.jpg (1080x1452, 173.98K)

Hello rkmunna9490

Kek. Gdi he made it through

>rkmunna9490
Who tf even choses this as user name?

Attached: images (2).jpg (442x694, 24.79K)

>High caste MENA ancestry
I used to think all muslims were the scum of the earth but these guys are actually pretty chill. I have a friend who is supposed to be a descendant of the prophet I think

yea i dont know what it means
i know gingis khan was mongol
just because she visited some place or is she actually hindu?

Yeah, Ashrafi Muslim with actual Arab and Persian ancestry are based. Dr Syed Rizwan Ahmed for example. Its the converted Pasmands muslim who are cringe and radical.

>who is supposed to be a descendant of the prophet I think
His clan, AFAIK Muhammad didn't have any descendant(despite having so many wives... sus)

Because she is muslim and is visiting Hindu temples and bow down to statues.

>just because she visited some place or is she actually hindu?
They are muslims, they just visit Hindu temples or Festivals sometimes which makes Adools seethe in agony, South Asian muslims are pretty fucked in head

Syed are descendants of Muhammad, through his daughters.

hi sir aap kaise ho

ache hain. ubereats bhaijaan?

And? If she was Hindu she would also get smeared by Hindu nationalists if she visited a mosque and prayed to Allah there.

and why is she doing that if shes not hindu? as like a promotional thing for her career?

Its always been like that. During Indian Independence movement, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan, muslims with Afghan ancestries opposed creation of Pakistan and wanted India to stay united, while Mohammed Ali Jinnah, a Gujrati who's Hindu father converted to Islam because he wanted to do business in meat and fisheries which is taboo for Gujrati hindus, was the one who became father of Pakistan.

Don't you have a minor to molest abdul? Even Hindu nationalist Leader post about muslim festivals in social media

Her father is Muslim belonging to a turkic origin royal family and her mother is a Hindu, so maybe she follows both religion.

lmao Hindu conspiracies never fail to amaze me, it's literally like some people sit and think what kind of story can be made up to twist the actual history of Pakistan

surely a lot of people opposed the partition of India but only because it was done in a way to harm Muslims (following the British agenda and divide&conquer policy). After all, it's India which got lands inhabited (currently) by 200 million Muslims while the number of Hindus in Pakistan was negligible. Surely India could have stayed united but then Indians would have had to revert to islam.

lmao
Seething dindu
Everyone remembers what happened when his brother named his son "Timur"

>father Muslim
>mother Hindu

funny how it never works the opposite way

God I wish that was me

Why are hindus always seething about muslims? There are daily threads at this point.

news18.com/news/movies/kareena-kapoor-khan-on-criticism-around-taimur-jehangirs-names-unfathomable-why-somebody-would-troll-children-4186118.html
*Taimur

Nafri claws wrote this post

>u will cum to knw
do they really?

Attached: 03901.jpg (492x388, 17.31K)

That's the only thing they have in their buckbroken lives