Films that repulse you

At an ideological, spiritual and visceral level?

I'll go first.

The ((Green)) Knight. Only high IQ takes please.

"...is there a whiff of prejudice and marginalization in the air surrounding the family hierarchy, as overseen by a doddering, almost zombie-like royal couple who see in Gawain a hope of vitality in and renewal of a kingdom that, like a certain present-day throne, seems old, tired, and very white?"

Let's not pretend this film wasnt made with a particular ideological intent in mind.

Attached: 1611793527984.jpg (631x623, 50.9K)

I think it was a nice change of pace to have a brown guy be the chump idiot instead of a white guy.

Lmao it was just a movie. Check your brain at the door

The Island of Dr. Moreau

Huh?
I thought it was a film about duty and self-sacrifice. I really liked it but I didn't see a single thing in it that commented on race.

Attached: alicia_vikander_the_green_knight.jpg (1280x668, 76.13K)

Hello sir

Please go outside and touch some grass before you even think about shooting up a grocery store.

Wishing you all the best, your pal,

user

Most of them, but especially movies with “religious” (pseudo-religious) themes.

Kill yourselves, jews. You think we don't see what you're doing when you replace historically white characters with niggers?

It wasn't historical fantasy, it was clearly taking place in a very stylized fairy-tale mythical world. I couldn't care less who is cast as a made-up character in a myth.

I watched this on an airplane but I landed 10 minutes before the ending
last bit I saw was he bitched out, said sorry pls sir to the green knight, and was running home
what happened after that?

I don't watch european fantasy/medieval movies with non-european people in them. It ruins the illusion and instantly reminds me that this is a movie, a movie made by people with high concentrations of xenoestrogens and microplastics in their bloodstream.

Sonic 2.

I turned it off when the black guys were just dunking on the white guy. I was already repulsed when the white guy is marginalised on arrival to the wedding.

What did any of that have to do with Sonic? I’ll never know.

Attached: 50A13F77-5A4B-4A19-912D-D35490E520DD.jpg (374x254, 28.12K)

Isn’t the entire point of the film that Gawain would be such a dogshit King that the kingdom revolts?
To answer your question - Jackie. Fuck that family of bobbleheaded blowhards, the Kennedies, and fuck the cultists who worship their farts

This over sensitivity to media depictions of fictional characters can only be achieved by individuals who aren’t having sex.

It took place in a historically white fairy tale mythical world, jew.

>me no like and it’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to me

>every movie is chock full of niggers for no reason
Nice try, kike.

The Green Knight is literally Witches Vs. Patriarchy (in which the witches won) and none of you fucking plebs who enjoyed the film even noticed.

This I liked the movie the more I watched it.

Giant scene was great

Have sex.

>Hates Jews
>Jews are white
>Therefore hates himself
Wow.

cry about it more, nerd

Lol. Most smart people who fuck bitche son the daily know about the jew. You just are a nobody to be able to converse with them privately. But also y're not wrong at the same time.

It's there bro. You are an innocent soul. It is there to be read like a code. Let's put it this way the students of bipoc genderqueer post-colonial studies professors now have their dissertation topics. E

The black chick is super cute and the fatty had big boobs Wmbf movies are always based It was a good movie

Director/writer obviously has a fetish for black thicc women so that's why it was in there was no other reason other to see big chocolate udders jiggling around in a wedding dress

Keep seething anglogermcuck you’ll never be European and Dev did a great job

Bait, we all know every other ethnicity of people would never accept such movies. Only mentally ill Westerners who only care about sex from anyone/ thing they can get it from and money.

Esl retard.

Jews are not white.

Attached: jewish when it's convenient.jpg (974x928, 228.17K)