I've traced all of my paternal ancestors to Mecklenburg, Germany. What cool stuff can you tell me about this place?

I've traced all of my paternal ancestors to Mecklenburg, Germany. What cool stuff can you tell me about this place?

Attached: 250px-Locator_map_Mecklenburg-Vorpommern_in_Germany.svg.png (250x338, 41.87K)

Lots of gay sex there

Most irrelevant part of Germany by far

basically denmark

RĂ¼gen is very beautiful

More like smeckleburg (lol)

Soviet liberation in 1945

SLAVIC BVLLS

are you a white bvll

Prussians

Yes, most of my ancestors were Anglo Saxons in America before the 1700s, the rest are German, Swiss German, Dutch, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and I think the odd northern French and injun are in there.

>Germanic-Insular ancestry
>likely has Slavic Y-DNA
SLAVED

My DNA test says my haplogroup is Celtic (R1B L269)

*R1b L21

Then your paternal ancestors are not from Mecklenburg... one of your female ancestor is a WHORE

But before they settled in Ontario they were all in mecklenburg up to the 8th generation

How the fuck did a Mecklenburger get Celtic Y-DNA? Sus

Celts predate Germanics in Germany

R1b-L21 has never been prevalent in Germany, it's insular Celtic and it appears in Germanic countries associated to proximity to Britain, not Central European Celts.

not in the north, celts originated in austria andspread to outhgermany, norf was always germs though

Gottlob Frege was from there.
Greifswald has a good university.

>Greifswald
POMERANIA NOT MECKLENBURG

Congratulations. you're a Slav.

Attached: Western Slavs.jpg (8712x5227, 3.07M)

How do paternal ancestors matter here?
Haplogroups are passed one from a mother to her children.

bro, you have direct male ancestors that pass your their y-dna which is uncombined(duh) and you have mothers that pass to both their children their mitochondrial dna(the "second" DNA you have, cells are actually composed by 2 original organism that fused), the mitochondria is in the egg cell so only mothers pass it, as a man you have both mtDna and Y-DNA thus you can see your DIRECT paternal and maternal ancestor lineage, while women can only see their mtDNA.

Ah ok thanks didn't know that.