Alright, fine, even though usually youre bunch of tasteless philistines, this one time you were right Any Forums

Alright, fine, even though usually youre bunch of tasteless philistines, this one time you were right Any Forums

This was actually kino

Attached: 469b45df-6ad3-433d-b5e0-b2e693b9cb48-the-northman-4179_d049_00102_rc_rgb.jpg (1200x630, 109.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qM-1QLnbN0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no plot
>no good acting
>boring visuals
>combat lacks danger
Gay.

filtered

You forgot the bland soundtrack.

LE BLUE FILTER

Whats your favorite parts of the OST?

This one recently has been becoming my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=qM-1QLnbN0Y

Dog shit film that proves that Any Forums really is the land of misfits and midwits.

It wasn't.

>mongolian throat singing starts playing

I'm just glad I could watch a modern movie with no negroes or fags in it.

where can i watch it?
is it only in cinema?

>movie without woke pandering
I was happy to embrace this flick but it simply didn't deliver.

It's already out in pirate sites. You know how to torrent, right?

get out

It's incredibly well-made from a formal standpoint, but the story's anemic. You can describe the entire plot in like 4 seconds, and none of the characters really change or grow.

I still liked it for the filmmaking, but I probably won't watch it again.

Just like all of his films

Why was the King and Amleth acting like wolves in the cave with Heimir? I thought it was some Berserker training but ghe meaning of it flew over my head.

Eggers started off as a production designer, so like 90% of his effort is put into making the world being portrayed feel as authentic as possible. He's more of a historian than a filmmaker

i torrented stronghold crusader like 10 years ago

Because both his family and the berserkers worship Odin and wolves are a motif of Odin? I mean, it's simple stuff, nigga.

I only have a base level understanding of old norse culture. I thought Ravens were Odins preferred animal.

Whenever one of you plebs complain about a movie being "boring" I instantly know it's piece of high kino. It's like a predetermined line you NPC's are forced to utter when confronted with autenthic art.

im sorry im not leet enough for your club user, i just want to watch the movie

It was fantastic. I'm keen to see how his Nosferatu film works out

It was meant to connect him to his animalistic side, to prepare him for the cruelty and violence of a ruler's life.
Amleth was blocked from having this animal side tamed, and made fit for human society, that's why his idea of vengeance looks like an animal terrorizing a farm and he always have his gamer neck.

It also play into the whole masculinity theme.

It's on hold. He said his next movie is going to take place in Elizabethan England

why does it feel like this is a glowie bait

He's going balls deep into Shakespearian tale once again i bet

Really was awesome. So glad I'm not some capeshit pleb that needs laser beams to watch a film. Thank you Eggers.

It wasn't boring. I think people just expected the Uncle to still be King and for Amleth to be sieging the castle or some shit. Him ending up as some poor farmer that is -barely- a chief with a dozen men on a shitty island was a good twist to show that he ultimately got what was coming to him for killing his brother. I liked watching Amleth sneak about to make his uncles already pathetic life even worse.

This, also a good indicator the poster is an underage ADHD zoomer mutant.

glad you approve shlomo
>glowies
>on /tv
because youre a schizo user

This was the weirdest shilling I've ever seen. A bunch of inorganic threads about it being Any Forums's black panther and then a bunch taunting us it didn't do well. What's the fucking point?

At some point you should just stop tryharding and accept being a midwit dude. Stop before it's too late

Thanks. That makes a lot of sense and see that now after his dad mentions that he sees his son is too soft.