In precisely 3 hours all the spiders on the planet will start crawling towards you with the intention to bite and kill...

In precisely 3 hours all the spiders on the planet will start crawling towards you with the intention to bite and kill you. This attack will last 24 hours. How do you prep to survive?

Attached: 6D0B5A3A-B756-4070-94B1-D6C11B9D0514.png (1333x1000, 424.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDtlvZGmHYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i just close all my windows and doors.

Ratio

To prep i go to the gas station and fill up jerry cans and then get some food and a bunch of coffee and drive around for 24 hours, only stopping briefly to fill up my tank and take a shit / piss

i live in australia and this attack has been on going for thousands of years already

Spiders can get in thru tiny little wedges and cracks. Maybe not the big ones but the little ones can

I’m by the ocean so I guess I’ll rent a boat. Crawl on the bottom of the sea you sons of bitches.

Television and film?

They fly now

>plane trip across the pacific
>immediately take a plane trip back
Wow that was easy.

Jumping spider are kino

Look at this crazy motherfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=UDtlvZGmHYk

get all the lighters and flammable gasses under pressure i can find

They fly now?

Get as much liquid peppermint I can and pour it everywhere. Spiders don't like peppermint

Based. I drink a lot of peppermint tea every day and never have any insect bites.

1. Buy a shit ton of peppermint extract and gasoline
2. Hire a dig team to create a massive and deep moat around my house in a few hours
3. Cover my side of moat to protect it from rain with pvc pipes and tarp, make wall of fireproof blankets around house
4. Double check my emergency supplies and stockpiles
5. Full the moat with gasoline
6. Spray peppermint around my side of the moat under the covering to protect it from potential rain
7. Cover myself in peppermint
8. Chill and wait

When the spider attempt to assault me I know I’m expecting billions of them. Spiders are repelled by peppermint and so would rush to fill up the moat but go no further. They cannot fly, and the ones that make web parachutes would be stopped by my tarp wall and fall back into the moat. Once the moat is filled I simply throw a match into it and run inside to avoid the massive heat as hundreds of millions of spiders are incinerated at once. Since the spiders are coming from different parts of the world they will arrive in stages, so I simply rinse and repeat this process. They will not attempt to crawl onto me should any strays get my my defenses (nearly impossible) since I am also covered in peppermint.

thanks
breddy cool

Attached: Striding-Sea-Spider2.gif (482x271, 3.54M)

Travel to some isolated Island with no spiders like in the arctic.

I have enough spider poison to exterminate them. That stuff is nasty, it's the most painful death imaginable, you can literally see them hurting.

Think of like this: you wouldn’t crawl out of a trench if the other side smelled like rotten fish and feces it would be disgusting. That’s how my most will work. They will go into the moat but not out because the other side is covered in peppermint. Then I incinerate

They fly now!

i can just step on the little ones

They might form big clumps and crawl on each other to reach you, like ants

Also I would cover my house in spider poison and periodically spray the moat with it

There would be millions, if not billions of them

Get on a Submarine

Book a few last minute flights

I would wait 10 mins for all the spiders in my car to leave it and come after me, then I’d get in and just drive around for the whole day.

Lay down on the floor and accept my fate

There's no spiders within a 24 hour crawling distance from me that are poisonous. I'd just hang out inside for 24 hours

Your car cant go 24 hour without refueling

They can’t move like that faster than my boat and if they form clumps it would be easy for me to see them coming.

This WILL be the hell liberals and baby killers will suffer for eternity.

Take a plane to an island. I bet these lil fuckers can't swim far

I do nothing, I want to fuck spiders.

Literally me when dad's disability cheque comes in and he's hit the liquor store.