"EU signs deal with Azerbaijan to double gas imports by 2027"

"EU signs deal with Azerbaijan to double gas imports by 2027"

Why don't you give f-16 and f-35 to Türkiye?

Attached: 1590652142.gif (600x257, 75.11K)

f-35 is shit
there's a reason even we don't get the f22

Imagine the Armenian seethe

>Why don't you give f-16 and f-35 to Türkiye?
turkey bought some russian systems

"US Congress recommends sanctions waiver for India on purchase of Russian S-400 air defense
Sanctions waiver proposal for India stands in stark contrast to treatment of 70-year NATO ally Türkiye, which was suspended from F-35 program over purchase"

India is moving in the right direction
Turkey is moving in the wrong direction

i think the us and a is moving wrong direction

they were purchased very hastly right after the coup
which makes me think that during the coup somehow the air defense systems magically stopped working so erdo being paranoid purchased s400s just in case

>Azerbaijan
oh the country that also invaded their neighbour
atleast they're brown subhuman muzzies and therefore eu approved

ok
"By 1993, Armenia controlled Nagorno-Karabakh and occupied 20 percent of the surrounding Azerbaijani territory. "

You bought S-400s. Creates a massive security liability.
Sell the S-400s and we'll talk.
Actually, at this point, I still wouldn't. You're too far gone.

Collapse of the eurozone will be the cherry on top, honestly.
Just crash and burn already. I wanna buy a cheap mercedes

Your retarded pride and complete lack of self-evaluation will be your undoing. Shame.

>ITT retarded turks still not aware the West cut off their losses with Turkey.

why do you think they are building up on bulgarian-greece border? to take bajkcosntantinopol?

What's the right direction? "Let your enemies take half your country because they told us on TV if you don't, you're bad."

Muslims are insane, you cannot be trusted

Turkey used to buy only NATO weapons and starting buying some Russian ones

India used to buy only Russian weapons and has been moving towards buying from Western cunts and Israel

This.
People underestimate how big us defense industry lobby is. Killing 10000 us soldiers is a smaller offense than purchasing weapons from a different country and blocking future deals.

Turkey bought some overpriced garbage and America got mad

Attached: FXpuV9QVsAArIJ4.jpg (623x900, 127.87K)

This is Russia's worst nightmare. They already tried to prevent it in the past but can't do shit now

turkey's importance was tied to cold war and europe
europe is experiencing a slow but steady fall from importance and russia basically goofed themselves the new attention will be place on china's south east neighbors
no one will give a shit about shithole turkey. Indonesia and Vietnam are far more important than Turkey

Your govt. didn't sell.

Indonesia is with China as far as I know. North America and Europe is being slowly encircled as Chinese influence grows in Africa and LatAm, too. I have no idea how the US & EU is throwing us under the bus under these circumstances. Even if it's because of Erdoroach he will either lose the next election or die at some point.