Will this country not exist soon? Which other countries will stop existing?

Attached: B5BC67F0-2166-4161-87F8-D1606D46005E.jpg (1640x1080, 73.35K)

only finland will remain

Bolivia shouldn't exist.

>Will this country not exist soon?
Doesn't seem like it tbqh
But they will probably never recover

Attached: march vs july.png (5093x3600, 1.93M)

Last thing I knew about it Russia was taking it over in 2 more weeks

The entirety of Europe will be Ukraine.

March is un uncoordinated cluster fuck, and July is somewhat what should have been the goal from the start.
It would be great to watch the Russian army going up to the Dniepr, but it's unlikely to happen.

Yes all of europe will hold russia back even without your happy kids meal toys

Sri Lanka
Taiwan
Mexico
Argentina
Haiti

What they control now though is actually under control. As in, collaborating authorities, new administrations, occupation forces.
Whereas their "control" in the north and north east back in March was just centred around the key roads leading to Kiev, which this map doesn't represent.

>July is somewhat what should have been the goal from the start
this

Who takes over Haiti?

East African countries might not exist anymore if they ever form the East African Federation, though most of the governments are making no effort to unify. Micronesia will be underwater soon.

Taiwan isn't a country and the rest aren't going anywhere.

Attached: East African Federation.png (1280x1280, 342.05K)

Many countries below sea level will cease to exist soon

>As in, collaborating authorities, new administrations, occupation forces
No not at all, Kherson administration doesnt run jack shit, people are barely eating there and partisans run amok

the Dominicans after they commit some genocide or at least that's the only thing i can think of

then again maybe they just block off access to haiti and wait for them to starve

As far as I'm aware they didn't even get round to appointing local officials in the North.

Last time I heard any news, they still struggled to implement Russian laws and currency and basically only changed signs and flags to Russian
Could be wrong tho

Ukraine should attack Kherson

t. League of Legends Plat IV strategic mastermind

Yeah, lots of fog of war over those regions. I did see one video of a fairly well stocked supermarket in Kherson changing its prices into rubles, but it could have been selectively chosen
In any case they're clearly not planning on leaving any time soon

What's the Russian endgame here? Are they banking on the idea that Europe needs its gas and oil so much that the EU will be forced to keep playing nice with it, even if it never recognizes the stolen land as Russian/Russian puppet states? Because it seems like Europe is gearing up for just eternal sanctions, which would just make Russia reliant on China and the other countries that will still trade with it. And that's without going into the potentially endless low-scale war with Ukraine.

Attached: Russian Guy.jpg (1280x720, 110.99K)

either russia will take it all or there will remain a western corpse of a country for eu take care of
as if ukraine wasn't shitty enough already

Nothing is eternal, someone will give up eventually

>Which other countries will stop existing?
South Korea, Taiwan, Japan will be vanished with Jewmerica collapse.

Attached: 9trmnlLH.png (951x1024, 2.22M)

i don’t think putin realizes how much hatred there is for russia in Congress and the Pentagon. i honestly think Congress would rather have the US rack up trillions in debt than allow Russia to win.

putin is right in that this is a civilizational war. he better win on the battlefield decisively, otherwise the US is going for Russias throat.

Pentagon fucking loves Russia, consistently #1 moneymaker

It's actually amazing how good this war is for the United States and NATO.

Nah, it will be like one of those weird corporate takevers where the leading and more successful company buys up the smaller company but for some reason takes it name instead of keeping its original game.
Basically, the second Russia has conquered Ukrain, they will rename the entire federation into ukrain, and russia will cease to exist..

yeah that too but there’s a shitload of old school brass who legitimately hate russia and have a score to settle. in lots of politicians who would love nothing more than to see russia completely humiliated. even DeSantis has supposedly been telling his GOP friends that the US hasn’t gone anywhere far enough in Ukraine and that Biden should have kept direct involvement/escalation on the table

JUST 2 MORE MILLENNIUMS AND UKRAINE IS NO MORE

Z PREDICTED THIS

AVE BASED JEWTIN