Imagine all the countries out there

Imagine all the countries out there...

Attached: 1658175571942628.jpg (2799x2856, 605.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMACS_J0723.3–7327
youtu.be/Iy7NzjCmUf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand your meme

they're probably all gay and suck ass

Imagine the soys

>NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope has produced the deepest and sharpest infrared image of the distant universe to date. Known as Webb’s First Deep Field, this image of galaxy cluster SMACS 0723 is overflowing with detail. Thousands of galaxies – including the faintest objects ever observed in the infrared – have appeared in Webb’s view for the first time. This slice of the vast universe is approximately the size of a grain of sand held at arm’s length by someone on the ground.

This is still fucking with my head. Honestly it's fucking crazy

seeing the before and after makes me feel queasy in my stomach
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMACS_J0723.3–7327

Space is lame. Go back to plebbit.

YOU THINK ALIENS ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO MAKE IMAGINARY BORDERS BETWEEN THEMSELVES LIKE US APES DO?

Attached: f6b8b99a3fd932329962accedfa3f9c6.png (600x562, 105.04K)

>This slice of the vast universe is approximately the size of a grain of sand held at arm’s length by someone on the ground.

Attached: 1531143587409.jpg (573x493, 42.7K)

>10 billion USD camera
>can't even hold still enough to not produce motion blur

>by someone on the ground.
what doe they mean by "on the ground"? you can't touch the ground at arm's length with your arm if you're standing

Seems like some irrelevant scientific mumbo jumbo for you to mentally wank over, tell those furry eggheads at nasa to suck my dick

>This is still fucking with my head. Honestly it's fucking crazy

Attached: 98b.png (915x915, 46.61K)

>imagine being an armlet

Attached: 1590413921966.jpg (640x468, 75.47K)

youtu.be/Iy7NzjCmUf0

we were born in the wrong time lad. imagine the exploration 500 years from now

Space is cool. Stay here and appreciate it with us.

my thoughts exactly

>Maybe among the billions of galaxies there is a gf out there for me...

Attached: gigachad in ropes.png (988x1190, 461.77K)

>useless NASA spending billions of taxpayers money only to send us stupid photos of the Observable Universe which only redditors are amazed with
I want first contact. Nothing less. In the meantime, they can fuck off.

>imagine the exploration 500 years from now
You mean of crumbling highways and overgrown skycrapers and metro tunnels were weird things reside?

Grace will be up next then exo planet stuff. Webb screwed the staggering up. So the next telescope is built and testing then waiting.

what

they sometimes visit and probe anuses

>Space is cool. Stay here and appreciate it with us.

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 49.94K)

and absolutely non of them want anything to do with us e*rthoids.
it would be pretty funny if there exists some cosmic civilization that knows of us and views us as the galactic version of congolese pygmies

>born too early to explore space
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1635247490062.jpg (692x607, 14.76K)

humanity is at peak space exploration right now, user, it only gets worse from here

Don't worry you were born just in time to witness the extinction of all plant and animal life.

If americans established first contact, it wouldnt be public. Why would we tell anyone
The next mega telescope. Nancy grace which is built and being tested then the exo planet telescopes one in 2031 then another like mid 2030s. I think they will get the grace up and maybe 1 exiscope by 2032

>and absolutely non of them want anything to do with us e*rthoids.
>it would be pretty funny if there exists some cosmic civilization that knows of us and views us as the galactic version of congolese pygmies

Attached: c2d.jpg (229x250, 9.98K)

two fingers in your ass

Attached: 543525342345.jpg (1600x800, 52.92K)

Why chuds are seething so much over space?

>space is real

Attached: 1654209158362.png (686x776, 1.16M)

aliens were probably around five years ago to contact us but then they saw trump and were like "there's no intelligent life on that planet" and went off to the next one

omega soyboy

oh cool. we only need to wait another decade

hopefully china starts building its own space telescopes soon

>Look at this fucking soiplebbitor showing interest in stars. Gonna open my soijak folder and teach him a lesson

Attached: channer3.png (569x720, 202.94K)

you know there exists a website called "reddit", right?

Guaranteed, a turk posted this.

>>Look at this fucking soiplebbitor showing interest in stars. Gonna open my soijak folder and teach him a lesson

Attached: 4250 - glasses ominous smile soyjak stubble subvariant_wholesome_soyjak two_sides variant_gapejak.png (600x800, 18.89K)