Large corporations, afraid of being sued for making unsafe products...

>large corporations, afraid of being sued for making unsafe products, created Front Groups like "Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse" to try and turn public opinion against lawsuits. This included companies like Pfizer, Texaco and Philip Morris.
>Pfizer

Wtf Adam was based all along. Why didn't we listen bros?

youtu.be/KNWh6Kw3ejQ

Attached: AdamRuinsEverything.jpg (1920x1080, 301.42K)

His show is like 50/50. I mean honestly just watch the show with an open but critical mind. Sometimes he's doing simplistic leftie talking points, other times proven things.

Like the nutrition episode was super bad because it was just fat activist talking points about never dieting. Then the elec car episode was spot on because they're overhyped shit.

When your host has the most punchable so yface imaginable, it naturally turns people off, even if his message is good.

Good analysis user

He's the most based conservative going today.

To be fair, that is intentional.

>intellectually dismantled by joe '85 IQ' rogan

sѹ isn't word filtered anymore newfag

Joe isn't THAT dumb, plus his strength lies in the fact that every liberal who sits across from him is an arrogant twat who underestimates his intelligence and preparedness.

"Adam" is who calls you a chud.

You might be right, but the issue is that if you lie to me once I will probably never trust you to tell me the truth ever again.

Adam himself is a gay redditor but some of the half episodes are alright and the other half feel like they were written by Klaus Schwab

Then why did you use different characters?

cuz he's a faggot

Rogan is a based mid-wit, literally an average Joe. The fact that his podcast has so many listeners shows that this is how normal people think, despite everything the media would have you believe.

>It's the evil corperations! Remember the only ones who are your friends and want to protect you are the politicians of the democrat party!

Nah

>Everyone has coldsores, therefore everyone has herpes!!1
>Even thought coldsores and herpes are different virus that share a genus (like cowpox and smallpox)

Didn't Joe takes some bs IQ test that said he had 130 or some shit

I think is a smart guy with no tertiary education that doesn't read so he's a higher functioning midwit than people give him credit for.

>Thinking the Democratic Party isn't just another warmongering imperialist capitalist party that just uses mentally ill trannies as idpol.
It's honestly depressing watching people continually vote for Democrats, those Democrats then openly work with the Republicans to crush the American worker, and then think that if they vote for the Democrats again that surely THIS time the Democrats will enact left wing economic policy.
The Dems are just the GOP but they like mentally ill trannies.

Ideally a democracy means the politicians decide how the country is run and has the power to stop any third party from becoming too powerfull. The public votes for these politicians making it a representative power of the people.

Sadly lobbying and corruption is somehow legal now and corporations hold way too much power over them, whilst also having enough power themselves to get away with the most evil shit because they have money. It's a failed system.

Yesterday I saw some bullshit anti racism article from some rinky dink news paper. I read their bio page and they were all "were an independent news agency free from government subsidies and hold our integrity with high regard". When I read their page on which partners theyve worked with however they had literally hundreds of different corporations. Even fucking Nestle, one of the most evil corporations in the world. It's gone too far. People now think that working together with corps is the morally good way to go since government is evil. They're both, but we shouldn't have to trust on corporations to do the right thing. That's what the government is supposed to be for.