Back in school I was the weirdo in class

Back in school I was the weirdo in class.
Were you the weirdo in your class in your cunt?

Attached: 1658174051613685.png (512x457, 125.36K)

I love sex

I was the one who was never there ;_;

I fancied myself a class clown, but I was incredibly obnoxious and annoying. I am haunted by it every day.

I had liberty spikes and listened to a global threat and crass

you didnt go to school?

fellow Greek brother!

I wasn't the obnoxious class clown, that was someone else, but I still made the entire class laugh most often

No, I was very popular

I was class clown #2 (my best friend was #1) some people didnt get it but on the whole I look back at it with pride

i hung out with the weirdos but i wasn't bullied because i was taller than most kids. one time i tried to stand up for a fellow loser and got shoved in the middle of the cafeteria.

I had around 80% abscence my last year

i was silent and shy
still am

I was on the football team on high school (WR1) and I had sex with half the cheerleaders after winning a big regional rivalry during my senior year. They literally came into the locker room after the game and let us fuck them however we wanted. They were hot too and slutty as fuck. They would normally blow some of us after games but for this huge win they went all out for us.

It was only about 13ish of us, since everyone else bailed to hit up an after party. It was just my friends and I were fucking around. We were still in half pads because we were amped the fuck up and posting videos on our social media because it was still new and we were fucking hyped. Most of the team had left to go fuck their gfs or head out to get wasted but we were balling and having our own after party.

So we hear the door open and 6 of the varsity cheer girls come in. These were really fucking hot girls, skinny, perfect skin, big tits, huge asses. And they don’t even say anything because they are smiling and laughing trying to do that fuck me smirk. But it’s clear they have no underwear on we could smell the sex. And none of us said anything we just jumped on them like animals. Within a few seconds I have my dick in this redhead bitch with a thicc butt doggy style on the bench and I’m just pumping away. My teammate just facefucking her mouth. And I blow a huge fucking load inside her bareback after like 3 minutes but I just go to this blonde hoe and stick my dick in her next. And this goes on for an hour and the sluts just keep moaning so loud. I fucked all 6 at some point in the pussy or mouth and one in the ass. I wasn’t even cumming after the second girl just fucking without busting. Then we left with them after we showered off and went to the after party and got blasted where I fucked and jizzed inside my crush and her friend at the same time.

But that was my peak. now I have no friends and women aren’t interested in me because I don’t make enough money

Attached: 94723737.jpg (1440x1800, 265.93K)

Half of my class consisted of weirdos.
it included an insufferable hoi4 geopolitics "expert", a girl that didn't interact with anyone and that no one interacted with, a kid that willingly acted as the classes clown/punching bag because he knew he won't get attention otherwise, and a kid obsessed with the idea of joining the border patrol and beating arabs.
I was actually considered fairly normal.

Attached: 1658172549023840.jpg (640x540, 66.97K)

I was the weirdo in college.

uhhhhhhhhhh

I was a bully associate, I was in charge of mocking nerds when they got bullied.

For graduation everyone got a medal, my medal said"to the weirdest"but I think they gave it to me to not make the guy who never talked snap

I was the always chill stoner type of guy but didn't actually smoke weed or do any drugs, just gave off that kind of vibe so I got along well with most people

Yeah, no one liked me except for thisnone girl that let me grab her boob once, it was pretty cool

Not really, there other weirder kids, however, I was very much in the weirdo kid group

I was almost never in class.
I skipped school and was out fishing or just at home playing vidya/sleeping.
One time I was walking home from the pizzeria with two boxes of pizza and a bag with some rented DVD's (this was back before Netflix) and my entire class walked around the corner with my history and science teacher who had taken them to a museum. Everyone stared at me and the teacher looked pissed as fuck so I quickly dipped around a corner and ran down the street.

Attached: 1655335919885.jpg (960x960, 335.59K)

this pic goes hard
can I save it

Yeah it gave me ptsd

People thought I would be the one to shoot up the school

I was normal until grade 6. A weirdo throughout grades 6 and 7. Normal again in grade 8. A weirdo throughout high school until I got laid in grade 11 (don't ask me how).

Still pretty fucking weird, but at least I don't mumble and shake when I talk and I can actually make eye contact without sweating.

Yes you can brother. Save it.

what the fuck is this real