This is true

This is true

Attached: 20220515_191329.jpg (700x700, 191.27K)

I liked the CGI one.

Attached: 3df.jpg (593x584, 72.14K)

I can't.

Out of the Shadows feels like an episode of the '80s cartoon

Attached: 1651639104774.jpg (512x494, 31.71K)

The CGI one is underrated Turtlekino

Movies
TMNT 1=TMNT 08>>>TMNT2>>>TMNT3>>>>>Bay shi

Shows
TMNT 03>80s>2012>>>>Rise

It's probably the best capeshit of all time.

First film I remember standing in a massive line to see opening weekend, that shit was so lit in the late 1980s you guys can't even comprehend.

It's kino as all fuck. I think everyone loved TMNT 2 as a kid then realized it was kinda lame as we aged.

The villain was kinda lame, but it was worth it just for the Leo vs Raph fight alone.

It's a sad state of affairs that an old as lark of movie about guys in ridiculous turtle suits has better fight scenes than most modern bullshit in the last fifteen years.

Attached: 1631327752877.gif (360x192, 3.53M)

All memeing aside, it's actually very well-made on a technical level. Some of the shots are straight up gorgeous.

Attached: Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles.jpg (600x300, 188.26K)

>I liked the CGI one.
It captures the sibling dynamic

There's emotional sympathy watching the red one upset over the blue one injured in a bathtub than any sort thing I've seen recently

Other way around, but yeah. It's a very emotionally powerful scene, and illustrates without words how much they truly care about each other.

Attached: leo.jpg (599x349, 17.14K)

I’d say 2012 > 80s but 03 is best. I actually didn’t like 2012 turtles as much as I expected but it at least had a story interesting character development and had the balls to kill off splinter on screen . 80s turtles is like 60s Batman but like most 80s cartoons are actually extremely shit if you didn’t grow up with them . Terrible animation and are unapologetic commercials for toys , which are most cartoons in itself a to be fair

When you look at it now, its legitimately amazing that the stunt guy was able to pull off those moves in that suit.

God Jim Henson was a fuckin G, fuck Disney for destroying the Muppets. I find it funny that Disney bought so much shit that they can’t properly maintain the fan bases and content for the products they bought so they end up tarnishing their own purchases from other companies because of how shit they are. El Chapek is in and he is decapitating their products one by one for the worse which is hysterical to me

Thank the geniuses at Jim Henson’s Creature Shop

For me it's, "The Secret of the Ooze" even though I remember nothing that happens. I just remember it in my family VHS collection growing up and the title always made me laugh.