Anyone else feel like this board is like an endless Model UN session?

So comfy, I love it~

Attached: UN.jpg (640x463, 95.77K)

No.

feel like? it is the official UN general assembly forums

I fucking hate this place

Attached: 1628786121772m.jpg (1024x771, 118.37K)

this site has more of an impact on world events than the UN

Attached: 1647965328704s.jpg (187x250, 5.37K)

Wait, I've thought I'm on Any Forums, not /ach/

i hate the un and the antichrist

Attached: 1650577361497.png (657x527, 226.19K)

UN absolutely BTFO'ed

UN in sci-fi is kino, real world UN is limpdick unfortunately.

Attached: UN.jpg (2505x2188, 1.42M)

>Anyone else feel like this board is like an endless Model UN session

Attached: 5cs7i5.png (1200x848, 118.68K)

The UN is so cool!

Attached: UN-1643062473115.jpg (1178x530, 155.4K)

sad but true

I remember going to my one and only model UN session. It was boring as shit but the guy presenting accidentally said “mofo” instead of “FOMO” and me and my friend were giggling like retards the whole way through

>Model UN session
what's that?

Attached: 1657022268717.jpg (729x638, 51.84K)

I don’t know I just signed up for my school’s model UN thing and they took us to an orientation where some guy would talk to all the other participating schools about the UN and their mission or whatever, just boring shit and I didn’t go to another one after that

Read up on the UN in the congo after independence. Utterly useless.
We did one of these too, still no idea what the point was. They wanted us to agree to end poverty or something but we all just agreed to declare war on eachother so they told us off.

Have you seen UN sessions?
They're not half as entertaining as Any Forums.

They rescued the burgermutts in Somalia during the Black Hawk Down events.

Attached: UN-CONDOR-APC.jpg (598x814, 207.77K)

I unironically work as a professional Model UN nigga now.

Life is strange.

so what do you actually do?

I remember doing the model un at the american university, i represented china and kepting shitting on the american deligate the whole time
The stupid cunt didnt do any research so at one point i just started making up american war crime numbers and everybody bought it
I got "outstanding delegate" certificate for that, good times

Sounds like reddit

kek

so it's basically UN sponsored larping?

Based

Yeah pretty much, its to help build public speaking skills and learn about other countries and debating skills and shit
For most though it was a chance to strengthen their school portofolios, hang out with friends and get a whiff of college pussy (american university has all the 10s in egypt its a known fact)
I was already an autist at that point often browsing pol so i was more interested in the geopolitics discussion aspect of it, nobody did any research at all so it was all surface level wikipedia summary shit, still fun tho