Im 23 and have not graduated university yet. I wont until im 25

im 23 and have not graduated university yet. I wont until im 25.
im not in debt or anything but all my friends are starting careers and some are even having kids. I feel like a retard in arrested development

does this happen in your cunt

Attached: 1652848121573.jpg (240x240, 10.35K)

Im 22 and I feel like shit that its taking me forever. Good thing is that September will be my last semester before I can start wagecucking full time

>im not in debt
you served?

checked

I can kinda justify my position because I took a gap year + dropped out during covid but I still feel really fucking bad about it.
Like im ashamed to interact with anyone on campus because I feel like a weirdo. its like hanging out with kids in high school.
No I went to community college for 3 years

Communism

I'm turning 30 this year and just now starting uni because I wasted my 20's working a blue collar job for literal pennies in a third world shithole

Fucking loser. The normal thing is to have your Master's by 23, or 24 at the latest if you were conscripted.

Im a transfer student plus did couple internships but doesnt feel good to be stuck in university.

>Posts on Any Forums

I have been working full time since graduating at 22, but gonna go back to school for mba next year

Attached: monkey_flip.gif (240x240, 1.9M)

getting a mba is different.
im an undergrad cuckold

Someone finally made this thread for me. I kept switching degrees like a lot of people and currently I'm going for a nursing degree now. What should I expect and am I fucked?

I wasted 3/4 years being a depressed retard
I started a new integrated degree at 21 (already am getting paid now) which I'll hopefully have finished at 24, if I do I have a secure career path

lol same.
but nobody is having kids and even with a job they still live with their parents for the most part.

there are people out there who would kill to be 23 again. you don't know suffering, not even the beginning of it.

I would kill be 18 again.
In retrospect 2016-2017 were good years.
As crazy as that may sound.

Don't feel bad user. I didn't go to college at all and I still am successful. You do you at your own pace. Don't pay any mind to what others are doing.

I know I have it very lucky but I just feel very out of place.

then again im a Any Forums autist that didn't experience anything besides video games in adolescence so maybe I should just lie about my age to people and live out my college experience dreams

I’m 22 and I dropped out of college. I’m also in debt. You’re not a retard. 2 years is nothing. From 25 to 35 alone, there exists a window where, if you take responsibility for your life, you can have as much fun or fulfillment as you want. Kids are a big responsibility you do not need to rush into, and while many of us are starting a career, that’s not the same as having the exact career you want. Those people still have to work for the experience, location, and qualifications they would want, or do you think everyone just settles for their first role in their first job?

Now imagine being me, thinking about starting college at 28

Bruh, I'm 33 and currently finishing a BA.
Get in line.

If you have no career or marketable skills, just do it.
Yeah, you fucked up by not going earlier. The only thing worse is not starting now.

Are you me? I also wasted most of my 20s working shitty jobs

I remember being 23. What an awful fucking age. But, don't worry man 25 isn't too old at all.

>graduating this year at 26
>coulda graduated at 21 if born in a real country

Attached: de4.jpg (598x687, 75.4K)

Nice blog

im 24 and i feel exactly the same way
my life feels like it’s over and im not realizing it yet
considering going to a psych ward

but at least u got paid u stupid tard

take out the biggest loan u can and dissappear, do what u want kill yourself when u ran out of money or b4 u get 2 old, life at +40 is worthless, all that studying and slaving u r doing now would be for an old ''man'' (zombie)

that's what happens when u ''live'' in brown shit