Whats the response to this in your country?

Whats the response to this in your country?

Attached: 1819C84C-D39D-4CB4-98AF-755FC24A7EEA.jpg (948x641, 123.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJeIstKGTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know who that is but I would

that's problematic let's unpack this

Never had to deal with such a situation.

Is this an actual video, clickbait, or just cope?

Scandinavian women are honestly insufferable libtards.

I can understand the first two and even the tattoos depending on how dirty the tools used for the tattoos were but the 3rd one is for the most part just pol tier christcuck virtue signaling nonsense

>I'm a huge whore that gets pumped and dumped constantly so men prefer this (I just haven't found one that wants to settle down with me yet)

Die bitch

I think it has been well established by this point that men in general prefer unused women that don't come with extra baggage. There is no denying the facts even if you think it's "wrong".

>debt-free
>virgin
>no tattoo
So we both agree that the first two are likely deal breakers, that's a good place to start. The problem with tattoos isn't really the tattoos themselves, but what they likely correlate with. If you get a debt-free virgin girl, a butterfly in her ankle isn't going to be a problem.

>MY RESPONSE
why would anyone care?

I thought dislikes were censored? How is it still showing in your picture?

Look at the date you nitwit. Also there are addons that can show the dislike count.

hit da nae nae on that ho

the dislike button got an extension like a day after they removed it

I don’t care about tattoos or their virginity but I’m not taking on someone’s debt, just sounds like they’re retarded or have no self control

Attached: B6EF5A81-3EFA-49B6-BB4B-639A418284D4.jpg (344x401, 15.18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJeIstKGTc

how do I get a gf like this

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BE FINE WITH MY 1000000000 BODY COUNT, MY 1,000000000000000000 $ DEBT AND MY WHORE TATTOOS

Attached: file.png (640x730, 206.67K)

Im watching the video now. Shes crying because the article is exposing her btw

be chad

There is only one correct answer to many of life's questions. And that is:

Not my problem.