Do new worlders really have "land acknowledgements" before events?

Do new worlders really have "land acknowledgements" before events?

Attached: 758580.jpg (230x219, 5.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBRtucXGeNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats that?

It's where they pretend that they've somehow gotten the land that they own illegitimately.

>invited to give a speech before a crowd at uni to present my research project
>Have to give a copy of my script
>Says something like "Instead of acknowledging how we are on unceded land, I'd like to take a moment to ask the university to just give the land back instead of this pointless posturing"
>They tell me I can't say that
>The rona happens and I can't give my speech anyway lol

You would have said no such thing, stop pretending. You're a spineless faggot and you know.

It's now obligatory in Canada, America, etc to apologise for being on "indigenous land" as white people before having any kind of public event (meetings, concerts, university lectures...)

how you manage to be both cucked beyond belief and racist imperialist colonizers is amazing, truly but if anything either give it back or stop that shit and just own it, like literally everybody else does in the world. Nobody gives a fuck about the losers of history anyway

lmao who the fuck told you that, that’s good, I’m going to start telling people we do that now

I am here in Budapest unceeded and unyielded Avar land. Never forgive. Never Foget.

It literally happens every time there is any kind of public event.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBRtucXGeNQ

Actually I am quite based and once told my bio lab instructor to his face I had no idea how he got this job if he didn't know what "spiking" was in chemistry, as he gave me a low mark in my bio 101 class for suggesting an experiment design that used that.

Never seen or heard of this in my life but again thanks I’m going to use this as evidence that we do it now

>Actually I am quite based

Attached: 8fa.jpg (620x675, 70.92K)

>muggleshoot
Sounds like something out of Harry Potter

No doubt some of them are complete fictions.

You used the wrong meme face use the gigachad one
Fuckin Sweden

Shut up, leaf.

No

Inshallah your country will be in ashes

But the natives lost?

Attached: 1658134378927739.png (60x60, 5.9K)

They're developing a shitload of towers in Vancouver on their rez and the neighbors are freaking the fuck out. Who's really losing?