When did you finally stop consooming new shows and films?

When did you finally stop consooming new shows and films?
At what point did their agenda become too alienating?

Attached: Screenshot_20220515_183728.jpg (1080x1606, 418.62K)

>When did you finally stop consooming new shows and films?
With a few exceptions: 2012

thank you corporate america, very cool

>Don't say 'boys and girls'
Will there be any backlash over this one, considering that it's actually real?

That was the year Django Unchained came out and I remember being unsettled by its "kill white people" spiel. But I continued watching movies up until a few years ago.

i hate everyone

Last movie I saw in theaters was Godzilla King of the Monsters, which was good, but by then it was already fucked, last movie I saw before that was Jurassic World 2 which sucked, so Idk, 2017/2018 I just don't watch any media made after then, and most of the media 2010-2016 is pretty pozzed already.
Final answer: 2020 is the HARD cutoff.

lol what a pussy

>sexual child
i long for the total islamic takeover

Attached: 1634329349939.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

This, can't wait to slaughter all these pedo freaks in the streets like rats.

>just give money to people who hate you bro

Honestly if the two sides can't even agree on how many genders there are, maybe they shouldn't live together.
The US should split up between groomers and sane people, each should get their own territory. If your kid ends up trooning out, they move to the groomer ethnostate. If a groomer has a mentally healthy kid, the kid goes to live in the sane state.

You're not ever going to do anything

You realize none of this woke crap is taught in private Jewish schools, right? They have exemptions.

Better cross your fingers troon.

Ive had a bad feeling for some years now but it took me until 2020 or so to finally realize that hope was indeed pointless and that I'd should rather read, watch and play old things from before everything ecamr like.. this.

Why not. How can this not erupt in war?
One side just wants to live in peace and such, and the other side wants to BURN IT ALL DOWN and create trans kids and X, Y & Z. This isnt politics, this is literal good versus evil. I hope I'm wrong but there's no outcome that doesn't end in war.

The future generation is already indoctrinated, they just need for this generation to die and noone will complain anymore

Never. I just ignored what I didn’t want to see and watched what I did.
I will continue to consoom what I like which is currently older horror films and I’m starting to get into tokusatsu stuff.
The whole flaw of the “you’re a consoomer” mindset is that usually the person saying it is a consoomer but just for different stuff. If you really wanted to fight that shit, you’d simply rally against “geek culture”.

Attached: 19AE92ED-86F6-4E38-8211-A7F63CE023EA.jpg (800x600, 202.76K)

Ladies and Gentlemen is banned

Why?

When I started seeing niggers in European settings, and media set in ancient/medieval Europe.

Based and true.

Attached: 1649702390229.jpg (849x1132, 633.45K)