BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàp

Attached: war_of_the_worlds___tripod_panoramic_scene_by_jhonasc_deocvq7-fullview.jpg (1920x3192, 259.38K)

wot would u do anons

PRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH :-D

Attached: Untitled.jpg (881x740, 59.89K)

>farts

Attached: 435et.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

>sniffffff
So thats why everyone stood still while turbo zyklon b laser charged up

Attached: 1651295835461.jpg (800x482, 41K)

>gets covid and dies
what did they mean by this?

go underground . it actually worked for them. you just have to make sure the exit/entrance is sealed enough that they cant just send a prob in.

OR go to a place that they had already "passed through". alternatively run somewhere remote like a forest away from civilation as theyre obviously prowling through man-made enviroments. hiding in a cabine somewhere in a attic IN the cabin sounds like a 10/10 idea.

This movie gets better every time I watch it

Attached: 1650709846313.webm (814x458, 2.71M)

NOT MY BLOOD
NOT MY BLOOD
NOT MY BLOOD

Attached: 081620_Circle-emblem-Red-Cross-Donate-blood-save-a-life.jpg (422x422, 64.46K)

Have fun starving/dying from exposure

this quote has been living rent free on my head for the past 15 years

Call in a commando to C4 its kegs, then an engineer to take it over
>Christina Hendricks plays the big tiddy commando

Attached: TW_Nod_Commando_2_Concept_Art.jpg (250x177, 8.09K)

my one complaint is why did it not incinerate the clothes too /catch it on fire?

hot enough to completely turn humans into ash on impact but has varied effects against everything else? I mean can you imagine how super heated the air in the area mustve been?

Im not sure if it could work but pack a bunch of meats and a grab a cooler. make trips into the town and try to get the scraps left behind at grocery stores and shit. slow roast the meat over a low fire. IF you can try to set up near a river as getting fish should be easier than catching wild game. you just have to set up traps. most foods nowadays are filled with so much preservatives though outside of the really organic stuff you shouldnt have to worry much.

Attached: drfcg ve.jpg (3840x2160, 491.54K)

you know the craziest part about this and I dont know if its just shit acting but he seemed completely unfazed having just murdered a man and what I assume was his first ever kill especially of a innocent man. he just completely walks it off though and its like bro. what? you just fucking KILLED a person. the guy nice enough to take you in.

also that dude was way bigger than Tom C AND had the shovel. how the fuck did he lose that fight?

They won't stop emailing me I'm GOING INSANE

Attached: The_Hudsucker_Proxy-307517693-large.jpg (1920x1080, 113.4K)

saw it on shrooms with some friends and laughed everytime there was a shot of tom's face was on the screen

Sit back and watch the fireworks until I'm killed

Attached: 1650711140517.webm (800x450, 2.4M)

He didn't kill him
He sucked him off to placate him
It's in the director's cut

Attached: images.jpg (294x171, 7.2K)

Attached: FlashyYellowishAsp-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 1.16M)

How do you get out?

Tom at the point only cared about keeping his daughter safe. Literally nothing else mattered. It's why he lost his shit when Dakota ran outside by herself the 2nd time the tripod was surveying the house.

I don't ;^ )

Why? I've been here for the last 7 years, it's nice and humid.

Make my own tripods to fight them. Mine would have four legs.

What was their problem?

Attached: 1403718571348.webm (640x360, 2.97M)