Something looks... off here

Something looks... off here.

Attached: 1652619281592.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

More like everything.

That's because you forgot to leave your sexism at the door

And my understanding of physics too I suppose

yeah,he clearly holds back and do an strange movement to not beat the shit out of the girl.

>Caring about physics in a fantasy show about literal magick
You are not nearly as smart as you think

Admit it, if this was 2 dudes fighting you wouldn't have made the post. You don't want to admit it but liberals are right, it's plain sexism in you.

yeah, Newton's laws were violated

What retarded shit is this from?

there would be a lengthy rape

Attached: 1629726341997.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

>if we use anything that's even remotely fantasy related, we no longer have to bother trying to suspend disbelief
i don't know where this modern idea comes from but you're fucking wrong.

A fantasy show has a fantastical fight scene. Your point is what exactly?

>if the setting has magic then all known physics and rules go straight out of the window
You have zero right to criticize anyone else's intelligence.

It looks bad because of the slow motion and the direction it's shot from. Instead of slow motion, it should have been one, fast paced action, preferably shot from a different angle. Now you can see exactly how they both are trying to hit their marks.

You can tell it was directed by someone unaccustomed of directing action.

If it were two guys then one of them wouldn't have been literally in labor and their weight difference wouldn't have been so huge. Men and women are different, sorry this is somehow making your diaper itch.

MEN BROS!?

>it's an adaptation of a series with fans and not some random bollywood fight
>this means not liking it is sexist
find the nearest fire and die in it

Uh oh so I should just turn my brain off and not expect any consistency from a show just because it includes magic?

The scene would still be cheesy and dumb because the swordsman isn't even trying to connect a hit, but the way she drags the clearly heavier guy several meters in the air is just too much.

baiting: it's that easy folx!

1. None of the fantasy elements affected this scene, it was two non-magical people having a melee fight.
2. The retards dickriding this show are treating this scene as realistic and only pull the muh fantasy -card when called out.

It's over...

Attached: Joke's on them I was only pretending.png (349x642, 52.44K)

by the logic of the show, well the source books, this is fine because the aiel are the best fighters in all the lands.

Anime tier direction

Attached: 1652460942947.webm (600x600, 2.79M)

She's not an Aiel though. Also, even in the books the Aiel are only peak human, they don't have superpowers or break the laws of physics.

But how does she lift the guy into the air and drag him such a long distance when she should have at best equal momentum to the guy? The way the swordsman just becomes a lightweight ragdoll when he starts flying back looks so bad.

Oh, it's wheel of time shit.
Those books sucked by the way

It's either Wheel of Time or Nu Lord of the Rings. They're the same shit now.

Actually it's the upcoming LOTR series

>if one person casts a spell everyone, everywhere obtains herculean strength, right down to the frailest old man and smallest infant
what a stupid fucking idea to hold when this series has established lore and rules. the writers are acting like the wetlander fables about aiel are how the aiel actually are

Why didn't Rand just snap his fingers and seal the Dark One again after channeling for the first time? It's just fantasy so nothing matters, right?

god damn this series was horrible
and this shit was the least offensive part of it