White people arent ready for this

white people arent ready for this

Attached: sahara.jpg (320x180, 21.79K)

won't it just become more of a desert

D-does that mean they're going home?

yes my son, it was all just a bad fever dream... we will wake up soon.

>Africans can stay in Africa
I am ready.

Maybe we can do something about it, Europe has way more threes now than 70 years ago.

Attached: wojak-wojak-sunset.gif (498x301, 1.65M)

who's going to make hip music, win sports medals for our country, do acrobatics in the city center and deliver food if they leave, bro?

Attached: 1657486600765.jpg (657x527, 46.95K)

How? It's pretty much as desert as anything can be.

That means nothing. Those trees don't costitute forests, they're monocultures that are used for timbers.
A piece of land that is covered in rows of trees of the same species and same age is in no way different from a wheat field or a large greenhouse, it has economic value but no ecological value whatsoever.
Also the natural European landscape is meant to have more than just forests, a lot more.

Isn't it just going to keep becoming dryer and dyer with how the climate's changing?
If people think we have had bad immigrant crisis in Europe because of wars in ME and the drip feed of africans crossing the mediterranean they'll be in for a surprise once Africa properly dries up and 200 million refugees are fleeing from the climate.

I'm okay with less medals, less food delivery, no acrobatics and no shit music.
And i think most real french think the same as me.
We'll survive.

You!

Attached: 1578936230130.jpg (894x894, 101.27K)

won't making the Sahara a massive forest fuck up the entire world's climate/ecosystem?

Attached: 1657022268717.jpg (729x638, 51.84K)

No, from what i remember reading the green line will expand northward as temperature climbs, problem being it'll fuck up other parts of the planet, like eastern US getting extra EXTRA spicy hurricanes.

Parts of Africa are projected to become increasingly humid.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that time scale for that is tens of thousands of years. Short term yeah we're fucked.

Wait how does that work? Equator becomes more humid, but also warmer and the bordering areas north and south becomes dryer or what?
I've read about some really humid places where they are worried the temperature may reach 37 degrees with almost 100% air humidity, making it lethal to be in for only a couple of minutes for humans (because of perspiration and air humidity, we wouldn't be able to release warmth through perspiration and our bodies would essentially just overheat and die).

>37c
>100% humidity
>deadly in minutes
>minutes
Sir, have you heard of sauna?

I don't remember all of it, but supposedly more energy in the system equals stronger monsoon season equals more wet.

>The Sahara Desert and the Amazon rainforest seem to inhabit separate worlds. The former is a vast expanse of sand and scrub stretching across the northern third of Africa, while the latter is a dense green mass of humid jungle covering northeast South America. And yet, they are connected: every year, millions of tons of nutrient-rich Saharan dust cross the Atlantic Ocean, bringing vital phosphorus and other fertilizers to depleted Amazon soils.
white people? No, you mean Brazilians aren't ready for this

thats going to happen in like 15,000 years from now

Idk man, there have been a lot of unusual changes to climates lately. Over here we've been getting record breaking cold winters and Europe is having so hot it's got forest fires.

It will become a desert, but the desert would be in Amazon this time.

>real french
hasn't been a thing for some time

Shut up negro.

In normal saunas the air humidity is supposed to be between 5-10% which is what makes it bearable.
In a steam sauna it's around 100% though so maybe what I read at first was bullshit.
I guess the difference is that in a steam sauna you have some kind of ventilation system so people don't literally choke to death, while if the very climate was that humid and warm it would be too much? I don't know really, but it does make sense that something weird would happen if you reach both 37 degrees and 100% air humidity.
Then you also have the entire deal with absolute humidity vs relative humidity but I'm not exactly and expert on this.

They already can, there's plenty more habitable land in Africa than in Europe. It's just that they're too retarded to make anything of value with it

I've suffered 95% humidity and 40ÂșC and I can tell you you must be drinking water every hour or else you're dead m9

I'm not arguing people wouldn't be dying left and right, it's just the part about minutes that made me chuckle. Coming from a norwegian.

see you in 15000 years bro

next year we will have droughts and bush fires THO

Attached: file.png (900x900, 1.29M)