Iceland isn’t North American, ITS HECKIN EUROPEAN BECAUSE…I SAID SO

>Iceland isn’t North American, ITS HECKIN EUROPEAN BECAUSE…I SAID SO

>I get it’s a sparsely populated settler state composed primarily of European Settler descendants.

>Ok maybe the capital Reykjavík along with most of their population centers are on the North American tectonic plate

>I get those people are inbred euromutts from Viking Celtic/mainland Germanic trophy wives that then interbred

>I guess it’s the former colony of a former overseas European empire as well as being a dominion of the Danes.

>I know it has the same climate as Nunavut and Alaska as well as Americans being the most common tourists there BUT IT ISNT NORTH AMERICA OK?!

Attached: E46FFA50-D4B3-43F6-AD7D-33E74990892F.png (768x719, 105.99K)

new delusion just dropped

Vghh my north american viking brothers

Iceland is in every way more European than it is North American.

Attached: CVLTVRE.png (1024x819, 2.29M)

I wish the US would just forcefully annex Iceland.
I hate those smug fuckers.
They don't even have an army or a navy.

It literally looks like Anchorage mixed with Nunavut

Attached: 634F3F97-C26B-498D-8A8E-8E3CD83774C2.jpg (1000x667, 562.16K)

No, it looks nothing like your rancorous cities.

Attached: Iceland.jpg (970x645, 166.46K)

The Norse are Native Americans
DAS RITE

Wasted and wounded!

Shit looks like any old western mining town

You are poor and not North American

what the fuck are you talking about. let’s get you to bed now

You need meds

meds

i refuse to take meds they make you fat

gem

Iceland is geographically, neither European, nor American. I don't care about this gay need to have everything to belong to a continent. Iceland is an island. By definition, it's not part of a continent. And it's so far from any continent that assigning it one is just doing it for assignment's sake. It's culturally European, sure. But to call it part of the European continent is stupid. We don't say Greenland is part of Europe. It's too far away.
Iceland is an island. It is part of the Atlantic Ocean and is culturally and ethnically European, but it is not part of the European continent. It certainly does not belong to the American continent. It is continentless. And that is ok.

icelandics sometimes have deformed looking faces why is this

Schizoid thread

he's right you know

I mean it's an island in the middle of the ocean, so not a part of neither continents.

>t. Norgay

Looks like small-town USA to me.

If Greenland and Iceland got smart, they would apply to be US compact allies or commonwealths.

They get the military protection and trade goodies with none of the headaches.

Can even keep their UN vote.

Same for Canada and Australia.