How do people actually follow this religion seriously?

How do people actually follow this religion seriously?

Attached: 1658124057625726.png (545x768, 636.75K)

You will never be Japanese, Cletus

You will never be Mexican, Michael

kiss the ring

No, catholicism is dead, all catholics might as well call themselves atheists. The only "christians" remaining are the evangelical cultists.

Basically this.

Then again it's such a mutated version it can't be called Christianity

Just in your Protestant dreams, Wanderley Pereirinha.

much more believable than forest spirits and gods having big anime fights with each other in the sky if you ask me sasuke

You will never be Finnish, Johansson.

I called evangelicals cultists and you still call me protestant? Retarded macaco, leatn how to read

The book of Saint Matthew chapter 16-18-19 onwards reads:

18 So I now say to you: You are Peter and on this rock I will build my community. And the gates of the underworld can never overpower it.

19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of Heaven: whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.'

Heretics eternally btfo by Our Lord Himself; but please by all means keep coping and seething.

Não li; Não me importa.

Believing the pope is ridiculous

Why are you angloids like that ?

Peter is just one of many disciples.
How about other sees founded by other apostles?

Following a religion for cultural reasons is retarded

Ohhhh pope John Paul wears half a ball

the pope is a regulator of the church, not God, hence catholics do not "believe" in the pope

angry french ai

I don't think anyone actually follow christianity seriously. It's mostly a social club nowadays rather than a religion.
Maybe some thirdies still unironicaly follow Christianity but most Europeans have stopped pretending and you'd have to have a room temperature IQ to believe Yanks actually give a shit about Jesus' teachings

Evangelicoids are the biggest degenerates and sinners. Their hypocrisy and arrogance only makes them more annoying