Summer HATE thread. Do you hate summer in your cunt?

Summer HATE thread. Do you hate summer in your cunt?

1. UK
2. Yes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-18 at 07-13-34 UK weather forecast map - Met Office.png (363x389, 88.66K)

Do you actually not use ac's or is that just a meme?

I'M SHIPPING ON UP TO SCOTLAND WAAAAYYYY OOOOOOOO I'M SHIPPING ON UP TO SCOTLAND WAAAAAAYYYYYY OOOOOOOOO

No it's quite rare for houses to have it here. Most businesses/shops will but houses don't.

1. flag
2. absolutely

You literally cant suffer more than two days in the UK

Attached: leber.png (673x358, 27.47K)

we svffer eternally on our humid tropical hell island

No.
Drink water and wear summer clothes retard.

Attached: 1657871164894.png (225x274, 74K)

Here it's summer every day.

>Vereinigtes Königreich
is that seriously what you niggas call the UK?

i-is global warming real bros?

I hope so, then I can grow chilis in the garden.

I live in the 41 (tomorrow) area. Also my house is quite modern which means it is small and has very good insulation to keep heat in (no ac, of course) It is 20 degrees right now outside and + several more inside so I might actually die in a few hours but atleast I bought lots of icecream

get started lad

Attached: 4difpw0733c91.jpg (4608x2112, 1.38M)

It's summer all year long here

No way, it's super cold here.

>VK
VGH.....

Cotton blazer = on.
Foldable sunglasses = on.
Chinos = on.

Attached: cool-kid-10482368.jpg (600x900, 63.02K)

You merely adopted summer. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see snow until I was already a man, and by then it was freezing.

>UKlets: Ugh this weather is dreadful, I can't go to the beach like this
>Also UKlets: UGH! Good weather, but I'm not going to the beach.

Its the literal translation of United kingdom
ver (verbal prefix, cognate of for) + einig (cognate of any) + t (participle ending) + es (neuter ending)
König (cognate of king) + reich (cognate of rich)
foranied kingrich would be a direct cognate translation if you like

That's everyone older than 30. Meanwhile 20 year olds are jumping from Tower Bridge into the Thames for summer fun.
Probably getting some Victorian disease but that's their problem.

Yes, but this is just a weather event (jet stream from Africa) and can't be as such considered proof of global warming without being intellectually dishonest.

>inb4 extreme weather event, therefore GW

Another favourite of alarmists, but once again can't be viewed as proof of global warming since it's just a singular weather anomaly, unless shown to be a part of a group of extreme events (however it is defined) which as a whole is a statistically significant increase from the mean.

tldr cant have your cake and it eat too, either both of these and cold winter events are weather or both of them can be used to argue for/against GW

Least autistic Austrian

We’ve already had two zoomers drown by jumping into rivers and reservoirs

their fault for not taking swimming lessons

So just suffering for 3 months every year?