"Thank god I spent those Saturday nights on a taiwanese ceramics forum discussing Marvel Movies instead of going to the...

"Thank god I spent those Saturday nights on a taiwanese ceramics forum discussing Marvel Movies instead of going to the bar and meeting ladies....GUHHHHH!"

Attached: image.jpg (620x371, 71.32K)

Can't be bothered desu

I agree. you don't belong here.

Attached: 1649212357147.png (610x715, 377.53K)

I don't care to meet women who are alcoholics. I haven't fallen that low.

UUHHHHH too good for capeshit are we?
We just having a laugh, OP a bloody good laugh

Attached: 1651680364719.jpg (295x171, 7.47K)

I just closed the door to a couple of friends who were leaving. Both are a couple, I like the woman. She made a sexual joke regarding something that she would ask for to the guy. Felt really bad about it. Shit sucks. Even with friends and good looks I don't fuck. Sad

>bar
>meet ladies
Is this 1985? Ask me how I know you never go out

still a thing, user
I know because I did it yesterday

Attached: 1651705425291.png (640x480, 507.07K)

>Thank god I spent those Saturday nights on a taiwanese ceramics forum discussing Marvel Movies instead of going to the bar and meeting ladies....GUHHHHH!

Attached: 1567820920142.png (852x480, 294.96K)

cast him

It’s not. Unless you are a giga chad you are ignored at Bars Becuase women have tinder now.

That's not how that works, women still go out for drinks, you can still "direct game" them and that's that
Easier way is to go out for drinks and let your friends invite friends, and then you can easily talk to them
And of course, even easier is Tinder or other apps, but life still exists outside that

It's still possible to meet people at bars, try playing pool as a group and sometimes you end up talking to people

Most guys cannot fathom what its like to be a woman in 2022 Its hilarious, but its also kinda sad. Let's imagine one single day in the average woman's life. Her day commences in the haze of whatever free drugs and booze she imbibed, boofed and snorted the previous day. She can barely make out all the notifications from thirsty dudes literally from all over the world.
There's a vast underclass of swarthy men stretching from here to bumfuck Bangladesh who like, comment and follow a girl like this, and she needn't ever interact with them. Are these men even real? Not to her, no. Plus, in all likelihood she is waking up next to one or several sleeping studs, the ones who the night before gaped and glazed our girl until their rigorous fuckings broke her fickle female reality and she suddenly saw before her the roastie dimension: a yonic realm where tesseracts of turgid, tumescent phalluses are powered by the aggregated orgasmic energies of all women worldwide who in that same moment shared delivery to this phantasmic space by way of the same sort of jackhammering fuckfest induced hallucinations.
She'd have forgotten her name, number systems and become psychically disembodied somewhere during the double penetrations. But after enough rest, our girl will be ready to text one of her orbiters for coffee, another for lunch, one lucky guy to go shopping with and another for transportation to dinner. Time with girlfriends, also financed by another doting beta, blends seemlessly into another libidinous evening dank with debauchery. Sometimes she'll have time to shower, other times she can purchase one of many commercially available "feminine wipes" to "clean" the cum and smegma and who knows what Chad-deposited detritus sprayed and smashed into her dangly clam meat. And after a few judicious wipes of her snatch, she'll be ready to mount the next stallion rounding the turn of the Cock Carousel.

Attached: 29ACB02F-C622-4B54-A274-101C1788A4DA.jpg (2048x958, 746.03K)

2D >> 3D
that's all

Attached: 1635168804677.jpg (590x910, 66.03K)

Alcohol is bad. It's even worse than Marvel movies.

>going to the bar and meeting ladies
Nobody at the bar isn't talking to anyone they didn't get there with. If you unironically try the Boomer "evening ladies" shit, you'll be ignored/laughed at best, and get into trouble at worst. Socializing with strangers has been over for years, and anyone who actually goes out knows this.

Attached: 1585489409215.png (809x867, 498.57K)

thank god i gave everything including my heart to a bitch that ran away with my child and all my money and now im all alone, broke and humiliated

>meeting people at bars
This has never happened, the only interactions you get from strangers in those places is negative because of all the undeserved egos

>boofed
Sounds like an average day for Kavanaugh. Any movies for this feel?

This is actually very good prose, 10/10

Attached: dont.jpg (236x213, 11.2K)

Chances are if you aren't fresh out of high school, you've done that already. It's pretty fucking shit, unless you like to dance and party with fairly dumb and drunk strangers. Go ask the kind, somewhat homely yet genuine lady you work with out on a simple date, and continue posting about your hobbies on one of the technological marvels of the modern world

>Nobody at the bar isn't talking to anyone they didn't get there with.
Why the fuck would you go to a bar instead of just drinking at home then?

Because bars have draft beers and cocktails you don’t have to make yourself