Why aren't there reality tv shows about pitiful failed humans in society?

Attached: homeless man.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6SPHZOhIlLA?t=448
youtu.be/mV3-URrUSRY?t=122
youtube.com/watch?v=QLlPswoZIkU
youtube.com/watch?v=GicyVrhwkfU&t=489s
youtu.be/BFH4GbnBDJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/6SPHZOhIlLA?t=448
youtu.be/mV3-URrUSRY?t=122

Honestly that youtube channel is depressing as shit. As a society, we have failed.

Attached: 5316513521.jpg (320x478, 36.22K)

You cannot blame every homeless person for being homeless when our society is not perfect and will put people on the streets through no fault of their own.

At least keep a clean area. Even crustaceans know how to do that.

Why not just kill yourself at this point?

he's a hoarder and has mental issues

i wouldn't be surprised if there is months worth of shit and piss underneath that black

blanket*

youtube.com/watch?v=QLlPswoZIkU
this one is nice

there are literally hundreds of them

Attached: 1646780328132.png (1671x752, 2.11M)

Hoarders

its oscar the grouch from sesame street!

noone wants to watch a show about Any Forums op

such as?

i saw a cute homeless girl with some ugly junkie in some video the other day

youtube.com/watch?v=GicyVrhwkfU&t=489s

such as YWNBAW

white boys win again

OP is a failed human more a ten

>junkies
>she uses a phone and wears makeup

thefuck? pls explain

Cowardice

she's a larping runaway for now. If she stays in that life, she'll end up looking like him in a year or two. Also, I dealt with plenty of homeless druggies when I worked at a phone store. A smartphone is like 20-30 bucks now on carriers like Tracfone. Makeup can also be bought from the dollar store for $5 or less. Most homeless people own phones.

>no fault of their own.

Attached: download (85).jpg (1280x720, 87.09K)

Having some sort of mental illness goes hand in hand with all this technology and modern shit that's going on. We're all fucked in the head.
But it's no reason to regress, no reason to disrespect and abuse yourself and your surroundings like that. Where will that lead?
That dude is simply a degenerate subhuman, a person that would rather change the world and the gods before he changes himself.

i fear this is literally my future after my parents kick me out i shoulda took school more seriously

>Most homeless people own phones.

that phone does not appear to be $30 or less.
Makeup for $5 dollars... implying that they are people who have absolutely nothing in their pockets.

why better not buy a tent and live in the forest?

Is it possible to save people like this?

They Live is a documentary

Being homeless isn't that bad. if you look pitiful and you hang out on the side of the road someone will eventually stop and give you food. it's mostly white christians who will stop and give you food

how do you think the guy in op's pic survived?

youtu.be/BFH4GbnBDJs

this guy was taken care of by white christians in utah. they saw him pushing a cart and felt sorry for him and gave him food.
that's how he was able to survive 3 years despite being autistic

le virtue $ignaling man

What kind of cuck allows his government to have mass homelessness. Civilized European countries with lower GDP can eradicate homelessness but these circumcised ogres allow atrocities against themselves.

>why better not buy a tent and live in the forest?

normies need to see you so they can give you food and supplies. if you are in the forest, normies won't be able to see you and you will starve or dehydrate

It's not an excuse but it's a strong gateway. Like the other guy said, he's covered in filth. Homeless people who are genuinely down on their luck are usually hanging out shelters and doing programs to get back on their feet. You need to be mentally ill to reject all of that and just live on the street like that. I don't know if you've ever chatted with a homeless person before but you'll notice that they're often in a world of their own within 10 seconds.

A lot of homeless are irredeemable shitheads but ita not hard to end up homeless. All it takes is one bad year (divorce, losing job etc)