YouTube boxing

Can't wait for all these YouTubers to develop Parkinson’s, dementia, impulse problems

Who will kill their wife first

Attached: DB5B61E9-5889-497D-8645-D6159ABE25F4.jpg (727x422, 28.23K)

most people develop brain damage from falling in childhood and don't even realize it.

Pretty sure that was the case with me. I took a pretty bad smack to the back of the head, immediately followed by a scar leaving smack to the front.

why does the one on the right look tastier?

Yes, there’s no way to escape head trauma and brain damage in boxing. The headgear doesn’t help either. The good thing for them is most of these e celebs don’t know how to punch, are weak, and suck at boxing

There was a Any Forums thread ages ago about some guy asking what he should about his kid not wanting to visit his aunt or something like that. One user suggested that he beat his kid and some other user went on tirade about how he works at a neuro clinic and does a bunch of brain scans on people who've experienced abuse and said that they had all some variation of brain damage. Apparently it shows up later in life however and is just shrugged of as getting old.

It's been tenderized

When I was 13 I hit the back of my head on the ice at an ice skating rink and I think it dun goofed me. although I was already pretty retarded

You know absolutely nothing about cte. Go back

Neither do a lot of people with cte.

kek

I've had some nasty hits in life, just out of me being retarded. Still turned out ok, i'm rather smart i think, at least the smartest person in my family, but i'm not too well mentally, not sure if it plays a role. Last hard blow i took was while playing football, bumped my head hard with some dude and got a concussion that lasted for like a day, ever since then i haven't been able to smell most stuff.

Slipped and hit my head on the bathroom tile. I honestly can't concentrate for long amount of time afterwards.

It feels weird. Just can't think deeply on things anymore. I zombie by doing everything half on instinct. It's kinda like the first hour after you've just woken up but the grogginess never ends.

Who don’t go start threads made to judge people in an attempt to feel better about their friendless loser lives. Competing in a couple amateur boxing matches is probably less likely to give you cte than playing high school football. Chronic subconcussion injuries are probably a bigger issue than a few punches in one night of fighting, or even a few months of low intensity sparring. CTE studies are few and far between and are completely unable to give many useful recommendations at this point due to selection bias. Anyone who uses cte to shittalk is a reddit-tier moron

you don't get cte from a few hits. You could hypothetically get some brain damage from a few big hits but cte is caused by repeated minor to moderate trauma over a long time. You can get cte without ever being knocked out. It's the small injuries to the brain which causes calcium build up and degeneration

Neither do a lot of people with cte

Attached: Untitled.png (726x400, 423.7K)

my boy Brett won, and that's all I care about. so happy for him

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-14 205657.png (1271x661, 646.05K)

LETS GO EPIC MEAL TIME
fuck idubbz and his boyfriend

Somebody got beat up it

The only people who go out of their way to seethe about sports that have no effect on their life either got beat up or cucked

Hats of to Ian and his bitch for pulling this off. I think it went as good as it could have gone. I can't imagine facing off against another content creator in a boxing ring. That's an experience that very few can commiserate with. I imagine many of them will become good friends from this.

Attached: 1530327385876.png (675x601, 312.58K)

Lol shit was gay as fuck, zoomers and their parasocial relationships are twisted and sad