Kino

>Something in the waaaay
This city's angry, scarred... like me.
>Something in the waaay,.. yeah
Our scars can destroy us, even after the psychical wounds have healed.
>Something in the waaay!
But if we survive them, they can transform us.
>Something in the waaay!
They can give us the power...
>Something in the way!
To endure. And the strength to fight.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 45.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9eQ0DaHCec
youtube.com/watch?v=vx-Lzo9NxAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good look with the "Grounded" Mr. Freeze.

I fucking love the dialogue in this movie. After hearing that cringey Nolanshit writing for years and years I'm happy that I simply got a Batman movie that didn't rely on shameless quotefagging to tell a damn story.

It was gay and nirvana is gay

cringe as it was, that song actually made sense the way it was used

Who does Nolan quote in the Batmans?

That's not the problem. Back in the day batman has his own hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9eQ0DaHCec
youtube.com/watch?v=vx-Lzo9NxAQ

Ramming nirvana into the project is dishonest because it is a bulletproof hit.

>he's a watchful guardian
>a silent protector
>a DARK KNIGHT
>credits roll
>title card: The Dark Knight
This shit really happened...

Not quotefagging as in recycling quotes, but writing dialogue for the sole purpose of hoping it ends up on someone's bumper.
I hate that shit.

I've never seen a single Nolan line on a bumper sticker.

I've seen too many Why So Serious? shits to even count anymore.

OP wants to be perceived as having a relatable and intelligent observation
>psychical
Damn it was good while it lasted...

Attached: cringae.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

that's a 1000x better than what we got in the Emoman. In this movie Batman is literally talking to the audience directly to explain his own "growth"

That doesn't get in the way of the stories at all. They punctuate them with distinct and memorable moments, unlike this drivel which sounds like it belongs on one of those motivational decorations middle aged women put in their homes.

No, it's him writing it down in his journal to remind himself of who he wants to be. Nolanshit told the audience everything that was going on with the characters.
>doesn't get in the way of the stories
So the extended scenes of Ledger randomly monologuing for something which is never brought up again by any other character was important? I don't think so.
The Batman's monologues added to the story and the arcs of the characters. Joker had no arc. He monologued so he could be "spooky" and "mysterious".
I'd take this Batman over normie Nolanshit any day of the week.

I actually really liked The Batman for its beautiful shots and clever dialogue.

>bruce isn't immediately written as a character who is perfect at everything after hearing a monologue by a pretty woman!!! this is emo as shit!!!

Attached: beta.jpg (584x666, 63.83K)

Yeah the Nolan batmans were really overrated, sad because I love Memento and Prestige but hes a hack now
This movie was decent, not the best but good and fresh at least

That line perfectly fit the movie. If people want to meme it that's on them. There was nothing memorable about The Batman.

Only good when The Batman
doesn't follow the comics
realistic
plotholes
continuity errors
shit dialog
pretentious monologues
woke
tactical armor
scarred Joker

battinson's fight scenes seemed well-coordinated, much better than nolan's

You can have a bulletproof suit if you want but

>year two
inexperienced >batman you make mistakes.

A suit that holds everything doesn't take the fun out of a batman in imperfect conditions?

Attached: 1652159658122 (1).webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

All did Gordon does in The Batman is tell the audience what's going on. He has no other purpose. "Batman writing in his journal" is a cope because he still directly talks to the audience. Why you give Reeves that cope, but don't give Nolan the cope that the characters are speaking to each other?

Was this movie just a huge promotional stunt for Nirvana?

god fucking damn it, i hate kurt cobain.

Basedjack retard. What a surprise

>You're not my dad
Ok kid

There's material.

Attached: 1652216649811.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>Nothing memorable about The Batman
Like I haven't heard people say "I'm Vengeance" for months at my job.
There are no plotholes.
>All Gordon does is exposition
He's telling Batman details on cases he wasn't a part of, and also telling the audience, which is the proper way to do exposition.
Batman writing in his journal isn't a cope, it's another clever way to serve a character while serving the audience's interest as well.
"Why So Serious" was not a discussion between two characters. It was a monologue. Neither was Gordon's finishing speech in TDK. It was a monologue.
Nolan gets no cope because I'm giving Reeves no cope.

>Bruce is a emo retard the entire time
>An incel changes his mind
Wow what an improvement

Show all files with timestamp to prove you don't have one meme saved with a wojak in it. Go ahead.
>Why is the man who is basically a stunted child behaving like a child!!
Retard.

Riddler ain't an incel. And it's quite a few people that change his mind in The Batman unlike Nolanshit where different characters only reiterate the same shit.

>Reeves Gordon telling the audience what's going on is ok
>Nolan Gordon telling the audience what's going on isn't

Attached: 1652157838136.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Why so serious was a psycho terrorizing his victims.

>An incel changes his mind

HE IS AN ABUSED ORPHAN!

Never said anything about Gordon's moments with Batman throughout Nolanshit was bad. I said his final monologue in TDK was. Keep up with points being made if you want to argue properly.
But...not a discussion. A monologue. Call it a dance of the sugar plum fairy, but it's still one person listening while another talks.

>A 30 billionaire who had every resource available to him is a stunted child because...he just is
Shut the fuck up faggot

I'm talking about the I'm vengeance guy. They were clearly all uncle 4channers riddler too.

Who are these "quite a few characters" who change Reevesfag mind? This will be good

Wow. Good point. Sadly you missed the part where his parents were fucking murdered in front of him as a child, which stops your money argument from really doing much.
Nice retardation tho. Wouldn't expect anything less.
Yeah, but none of them were incels. Their mission had nothing to do with celibacy. It had to do with vengeance, which tied directly into Bruce's arc, unlike Rachel who simply acted as an overseer of morality all throughout Nolanshit.

That final Gordon monologue is what we're talking about moron. Gordon in that scene is technically talking to his kid, just like Reeves Gordon is technically talking to Batman