Someone just removed my Ring doorbell and threw it on the pavement bros. I'm so scared

Someone just removed my Ring doorbell and threw it on the pavement bros. I'm so scared

Attached: Uby16IiJ_400x400.jpg (369x369, 24.66K)

haha op is gay

He's trying to protect you from the Amazon botnet, you should be thankful.

based botnet hater, he did you a favour

Well was it recorded on the ring? Post a video.

Just go grab your gun user

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

they're coming for you. there's only a matter of time. prepare accordingly

Time to buy a camera.

why do you live in such dire conditions user, if i dont see your flag id assume you are posting from a drug house in mexico

nice dong

We are mexico.

I didn't activate motion detection because it's kinda illegal to do so here. I'm checking if it made noise when the wifi went out or something that might annoyed my neighbor I just rebooted my router earlier

Two story house in a nice neighborhood, just a very shitty wall

is there a chance it wasn't secured to your door properly? was there adhesive involved? perhaps if it was glued on the heat may have melted that shit idk

Best case scenario the Command strips didn't do their work but I don't think so, it must take some force to remove, I used like 3. I'm checking if it made noise or something, hopefully it wasn't that black guy whose appartment is next to the entry gate. I'm freaking out literally

Will this be your first time getting raped or...?

Usually that's how rape happens. At night. They mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Now that I think about it, in fact the back cover was dettached from the doorbell when I found it on the pavement (I didn't put the screw on), it might simply drop because I didn't see too many scratches like it was intentionally threw on the pavement. Or maybe someone detached the back cover before throwing it on the pavement idk

I'm so fucking scared I had to put my alarm on Away mode with all the door and motion sensors on in the living room, but fuck me I don't have any sensors installed in the bedroom

The large negro is going to get you.

just sleep face down in your bedroom. jesus. is this your first raping or something. don't come to america if you can't handle a little 4 fingers in the ass action. weak ass.

the jolt from closing the door and it's lack of a screw may have caused it to fall off. i hope so for you, i dont want Any Forums frens to have troubles from assholes

Attached: 4829492.jpg (232x218, 6.95K)

Bros seriously I'm so fucking scared I thought my neighborhood were okay. Just checked and it wasn't the wifi went out, there isn't any noise at all, so at least hopefully it wasn't my black neighbor.
But any chance it just fell and no one actually removed it? I used 3 of these

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 12.26.40 AM.png (558x980, 623.83K)