Will Disney be smart enough to introduce the X-men as established characters well into their superhero careers or will...

Will Disney be smart enough to introduce the X-men as established characters well into their superhero careers or will we have to sit through more shitty origin story movies?

Attached: rogue.jpg (544x450, 113.36K)

They should have her kill off Captain Marvel. No one likes the character or the actress. NO ONE. Imagine the cheers in the theater if it ever happens.

>Daddario playing Rogue
>Me playing Gambit

Daddario isn't suited to Rogue. Rogue's actress needs to have swagger and vivaciousness irl.

we need a time machine to the 1980s and bring Dolly parton to play Rogue
shes the only one who can do it
there are no zoomer women that could possibly bring her justice

The woman who voiced her, Lenore Zann, would have been the best choice.

Attached: images (1).jpg (301x167, 5.81K)

Erm X Men is an outdated name, sweetie.

They comment on this all the time the comics, and at one time had an all-women team and still called themselves X-men. Rogue, Storm, Jean, and Psylocke all have made it a point to refer to themselves as an "X-man" several times.
Storm threatened to change the name once though when she was really pissed off over Xavier and Magneto's bullshit.

Cast India Eisley in the MCU.

Attached: MV5BMDNjYzBlM2MtNmUzNS00NDc1LWEwMDQtNTU4MjdiODBjMWMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxNDEyMDYx._V1_.jpg (828x846, 569.07K)

Isn't the "men" in X-men supposed to refer to "mankind" aka huMANity? They had female characters from the start so it's totally nonsensical to assume it ever referred to males exclusively. Woke retardation is such a drag.

rogue requires screwing over brie's ms marvel so I Doubt they'll have her

I guarantee they will take the gay metaphor to another level with mutants in the MCU. Jesus it's going to be a shitshow...

Attached: 1592259951163s.jpg (239x250, 9K)

Part of the appeal of the X-Men is them finding themselves individually in a world that doesn’t understand them, so shitty origin stories are to be expected.

They will absolutely have Rogue in the MCU, and she will be wearing the green and yellow with big 80s hair, bomber jacket and all calling people shugah left and right. She is the single biggest thing people are looking forward to with the X-men coming to the MCU.

Progressive politics in comic book media? Well I never!

They can do flashbacks but I don't want a whole shitty origin movie about Xavier putting the team together. They should jump right into the action with an established team with a few adventures under their belt.

People always post about Rogue taking Carol Danvers’ powers but it makes no sense to do it in the movies as they are set up now. Think about it. You really think they’d have a Rogue who glows and shoots beams out of her hands?

Juggernaut

why didnt the xmen help when NY was attacked..twice

Just make it so she takes some powers, not all of them

They might. Rogue has shot plenty of beams out of her hands in her years.

But I figure they'll just sub some other character out for Carol for Rogue to sap some powers out of. Or have Carol recover more quickly than she did in the comics.