This scene was so scary for gen Xers, they shat their pants in fear

This scene was so scary for gen Xers, they shat their pants in fear

Attached: blair-witch.jpg (371x253, 50.95K)

25 years later and still dont get it

Im retarded and artistic but my penis is also small.

Can anyone explain this scene to me.

Attached: 22C39EF9-275B-4C80-BFEE-B64501C3CD86.jpg (738x415, 43.66K)

Share some of your art and I will.

it was just a prank all along

he was pissing in the corner

>Not a webm
stupid retard

Attached: chaz nope.png (656x462, 330.02K)

Early Rugrats had some genuinely weird episodes

Gen X didn't care about this movie at all. Its millennial trash.

Gen X don't have taste. Yeah, no surprise there. They just only cared about getting high until they waste away in retail because caring about things is lame

The most useless generation, well said

i'm a zoomer, i've heard a lot about this boomer crap about people walking through the forrest for 80 minutes so i've decided to watch it two years ago only to cross it off my list and it turned out to be one of the scariest movies i've seen and i was hooked the whole time
idk why

because it's a fairly good horror movie
it was groundbreaking, particularly in marketing, and creating the found footage niche

it mostly gets memed on because söy sipping millenials will happily spend weeks on end arguing harry potter "canon" between History of Afro-American Dance From a Woman's Perspective 103 classes
and if millenials like something, that something is invariably shit
so history gets rewritten, bidenflation is because trump, miss stacy abrams is governor of georgia, and blair witch sucks

This movie scarred my 8 year old psyche (yes, my Godless parents let me watch rated R movies at 8 years old.

lol same, i was around 7-8 when the movie released
I had also watched that fake doc they released on TV cause I loved watching paranormal stuff TV shows so my dumb kid brain thought it was real

bc we all have a primal fear of being lost in the deep dark forest, cutoff from the tribe, aka civilization, in this case. If you've ever been in the woods at night by yourself, feelings of unease and sometimes dread manifest. You feel like youre always being watched, which in most cases is true with all the nocturnal animals out and about. Regardless, you dont feel that safe.
>inb4 fuck you pussy im not scared of the dark, nor the woods, im a fucking man and go camping all the time
We get it, you have a small pp and need to project.

It also plays on the classic fear of the unknown. Had the Blair Witch been just another spooky creature lurking around, it wouldnt have been nearly as impactful. Its that unknown factor that is truly terrifying. I get it, lovecraft is a meme nowadays, but he wasnt wrong, both about fear, and race relations. This movie was truly a masterpiece and a trailblazer. Plebs got filtered

Attached: blairwitch.png (863x488, 346.48K)

the blair witch was projecting

a lot of millennials were still children when this came out

The killer they talked about in the beginning made the kids sit in the corner and face the wall while they murdered another kid.

He had uromisitisis poisoning. Doctors told him that whenever he gets the urge, he should just go. It's a medical thing.