When American tech YouTubers mention 100k/250k

>when American tech YouTubers mention 100k/250k
as the target wage German tech YouTubers mention 60k Euro instead

Attached: 715.png (600x447, 353.28K)

People hardly make that anymore with Indians willing to work for a third of a white person

God I hate the German software developer wage poster so much it's unreal

I just started a tech job making $115K/year. It's fucking soul-sucking and I don't know if I'll be able to keep it up for long.

Attached: IMG_20180809_162219.jpg (358x112, 20.49K)

move to the UK easily earn six figures

At least he changed the initial post
Also many European companies pay six figures, the problem is you have to be actually good to get those salaries

why cant the janny do something about this german lunatic?

He's one of the most annoying posters on this board. He just assumes that every software developer or engineer over here is making silicon valley tier money.

What nonsense is this. Are you really pointing to outliers?

>He just assumes
You're projecting. It's you that assumes everyone else was as poor as you

Attached: HackerRank_s_2020_Developer_Skills_Report3.jpg (1304x1184, 154.33K)

The problem is the skills that get you a 100k job in europoor would get you a 300k job in a normal country. This doesn't do away with the underlying problem. It accentuates it actually

You spend too much time complaining to a bunch of fat neckbeards on an obscure anime forum about how "waaaahh americans make more than I do waaaaahhhhh." Take your meds, go to work like a good little German, and stop being a schizo. I you did an ounce of research instead of falling for stupid click bait on American tech YouTube, you'd realize that these absurdly high salaries you're so obsessed with are only common in the big tech and high cost of living centers of the country and are not representative of the salaries of average run-of-the-mill developers in the rest of the country. I live in the Chicago area for instance and work as a Java developer for a company based on the east coast. I've been working here for almost two years and only make 70k. You're basically mocking me every time you post these threads.

>I've been working here for almost two years and only make 70k.
How the fuck is this possible as a developer in a major american city? You deserve to be mocked for getting ripped off

So what you're saying is that I hit the nail on the head in my previous post

Also 70k would be considered top earner here and you're still complaining

lol my flatmate is making 120k working remotely for a german company

His job as "Java developer" is writing single class applets that someone else dockerizes for him and he's getting PTSD when maven is mentioned. Don't get fooled and assume he had the insurmountable level of skill demanded from junior developers here like basically being a DevOps + full stack + cloud + database one man show for 40k.

The shit you hear on the internet isn't reality, especially for people like me who haven't been in the industry for 20 years. Most of us have to work our ways up as code monkeys until we get into a management position since that's where the real money is made.
Yeah okay you try living in America on a 70k salary and see how you like it

Jesus you're fucking fuming. Get a grip you resentful piece of shit

By "normal country" you mean the USA and literally nowhere else, 300k for sitting at a desk and pressing buttons on a keyboard all day is wildly overpayed

Prerequisites
You must understand how to install software on your computer. If you do not know how to do this, please ask someone at your office, school, etc. or pay someone to explain this to you. The Maven mailing lists are not the best place to ask for this advice.

I'm done here. Enjoy your eternal poverty and I'll enjoy mine

Which one and doing what?

>normal countries
Like which?
Before the euro shit the bed I was making 90 something k usd in a non famous company, here (in NL) you have uber, booking and other big companies. This dude is a fag. If he doesn't like the wages in his area(which are good compared to the median wage) , he could move/change career /get more xp/just deal with it and stop shitting the board.
He's been going >muh american wages for literal years when living in easy mode Germany

deep learning researcher, he has a phd

>Like which
USA

That's a security guard. Let me know when you created software by sitting on a chair without knowing which buttons to press

>just get more experience

Attached: programming-languages-trends20200225.png (806x560, 105.95K)