Do you actually believe in God anons? If so, why?

Do you actually believe in God anons? If so, why?

Attached: images (20).jpg (237x213, 5.96K)

nope

Attached: dog.png (255x255, 103.15K)

I believe in myself.

I am atheist

I unironically believe in magic(k)

Attached: Pepe PNG2.png (2990x2740, 327.83K)

Denying what I know to be true is a one way ticket to hell.

I do, but not in a sense of established religions.

never meet him, also he never answered to my prayers. so i guess he doesn't exist.

I’m not sure anymore, I’ve decided to stop lying to myself and using various copes about my faith but I’m not going to swing to the other end of the spectrum either

Attached: 287E6661-950F-4717-B572-A67F33615DF7.gif (498x427, 19.09K)

Not the christian god

Can you tell me more?

Attached: a.jpg (240x210, 6.75K)

In general, I believe that god exists and it is whatever that has put the start to all of being. Is it sentinent or nor, was it involved in further development or not, does not matter.
The force that gave it all a start is a god.
That's it. Simple as that.

I see God when I gaze stars in the sky.

Not at all, I've at this point resigned that I'll die an atheist but I still take a rosary to bed and try to get a full rope done before falling asleep. I don't know why I do it. I've disappeared from the church I used to go to because in my heart I did not believe. It pains me because in the end all emphasis in Scriptures is obviously about belief, and I can't manage that. I think I just like the idea of Jesus Christ as a point of reference although in the end I also massively fail at upholding any of the Christian tenets. Reading the Bible doesn't help.

That's pandeism

It feels like everything in my life happens for a reason, and that life is reading my mind and reacting accordingly. Whether that's due to a God, Gods or a simulation.

Hmmm I feel like that as well. And I've had /x/ level creepy dreams that made me think there might me more than meets the eye

>The force that gave it all a start is a god.
there is no ''start'' or creator. the universe has always existed and will always exist.

the wyrd is real....

Yes, but I do not believe in religions. It is impossible for this world to exist all of a sudden yet religions are too wrong to be sent by god

i do because i have seen miracles but that doesnt mean that i am religious. I dont think any religion represents my morals

I think so too. I think this life is a trial to learn lessons to empower your soul. A very beautiful afterlife awaits all of us and we are more or less collectively living an illusion to which we must pay a great deal of attention.

I do. Because only stupid one doesn't believe in God. Descovering the world you will find out there should be a great programmer or just God.